• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
Socialized medicine tends to be good at mitigating surprise fees, incidentally.

You couldn't at least send PA back to base? You fed the other team! Lol :p
Lol, winning the game was kinda the last thing on my mind at the time. Too concentrated on not losing the game of life!

docbon

Back from the hospital, I'm okay (albeit hella swollen in my throat). Chew your apples people, crying and shaking in an ambulance is not one of those experiences anybody looks back on fondly :/

Thanks for the concern everybody, sorry about having to up and leave in the middle of the game.

phew. glad to hear you're okay.

Haunted

Looking at the Wraith-Night games Purge posted, it looks pretty fun.

Though I'm not a fan of horde modes in general, so I can't really picture myself playing it a lot.

Looking at the Wraith-Night games Purge posted, it looks pretty fun.

Though I'm not a fan of horde modes in general, so I can't really picture myself playing it a lot.

Its way more fun than greeviling, and it feels like the first mode that's actually new. Makes me more excited for custom maps.

Going to sven it up tonight.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Socialized medicine tends to be good at mitigating surprise fees, incidentally.

Lol, winning the game was kinda the last thing on my mind at the time. Too concentrated on not losing the game of life!

WOW SO SELFISH

BigAT

Back from the hospital, I'm okay (albeit hella swollen in my throat). Chew your apples people, crying and shaking in an ambulance is not one of those experiences anybody looks back on fondly :/

Thanks for the concern everybody, sorry about having to up and leave in the middle of the game.

This wouldn't have happened if you didn't play Limited Heroes.

BeesEight

Glad to hear you're alright. Was it red delicious or granny smith?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if Valve meant to discount that Nyx set and CK set that included tournament tickets.

They really did just make almost all the stuff 75% off.

Trasher

Fucking Bo just THROWING games for me and Tashi! I hope you're happy!

lol that fucking dbag Mirana on our team was trying to get everyone to report you. I was like "we don't even know if she's alive!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom