• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

Bounch with the giveaways while EC is sleeping

:(

Sorry :(. I didn't choose the time. Hell, I didn't even know it was happening till last night since I'm currently traveling to see family. Next time I'll make sure they plan something east coast friendly. Represent! :)

It's so bad but I can't stop playing

i uninstalled TWICE and yet keep coming back

what a shitty perfect amazing game I love you dota2 fucking piece of shit

Satch pls no. We haven't even slep...played together yet. You can't uninstall.

Also, I'm trying to ignore the Inscribed market. I can already see how that can get out of hand with investments into Inscribed junk. I started making a list of the shit I might like for my fav heroes and was like..."das too much monies for stat tracking."

Valve are Velociraptors.

Man the more I play the worse I feel. These last couple days of Dota have been rough as fuck.

Take a break.

No, really.

Sometimes these MOBAs can get you on tilt and the bleeding doesn't stop. Your play suffers and your irritation level in an inversely proportional way to you decreasing play. Sometimes it's others of course, but when you get on a losing streak, the fine details can get lost in decision making and such.

Best medicine is to Just need to stop for a couple of days (or at least the rest of the day), recollect yourself and go back in later.

Nokterian

Man the more I play the worse I feel. These last couple days of Dota have been rough as fuck.

Like other say take a break. I do last summer i all ready had a burn out from it and started playing other games but still watching matches from the pro's. And now with the cold days i play sometimes want to keep a balance between to mutch and to little.

dmshaposv

Take a break.

No, really.

Sometimes these MOBAs can get you on tilt and the bleeding doesn't stop. Your play suffers and your irritation level in an inversely proportional way to you decreasing play. Sometimes it's others of course, but when you get on a losing streak, the fine details can get lost in decision making and such.

Best medicine is to Just need to stop for a couple of days (or at least the rest of the day), recollect yourself and go back in later.

I agree.

Had a weird 10 game losing streak, demotivated me from playing the game from 2 days and got back on track with 8 consecutive wins.

Red UFO

I agree.

Had a weird 10 game losing streak, demotivated me from playing the game from 2 days and got back on track with 8 consecutive wins.
Yep. Also happens if I play a lot of pudge, eventually my hooks just go to shit. Play some other dudes for a few games and it's all sorted.

inkls

Satch pls no. We haven't even slep...played together yet. You can't uninstall.

Also, I'm trying to ignore the Inscribed market. I can already see how that can get out of hand with investments into Inscribed junk. I started making a list of the shit I might like for my fav heroes and was like..."das too much monies for stat tracking."

Valve are Velociraptors.

clever girls...

clever girls...

i5IneRhebItVd.gif

so very.

RS4-

Sorry :(. I didn't choose the time. Hell, I didn't even know it was happening till last night since I'm currently traveling to see family. Next time I'll make sure they plan something east coast friendly. Represent! :)

Haha it's alright! Have a good one with the family

Hylian7

At least I'm not triple stacking yet.

I can't go back. DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK.
Even when his silence is 1.5/2/2.5/3, rock-kick range is 1500, rock placement is 1200, pull range is 800, Ult damage is 2/3rds. I think I'll still play him.

A photoshop wizard in this thread needs to make a "He only does everything." image like the Playstation ads for Earth Spirit.

ViviOggi

That seems to be a minor fix right after they've implemented party abandons. In any case they don't seem to matter that much, I was pretty unlucky last week when I had a mate disconnect for technical reasons, another one ragequit and then my own internet provider fucked up resulting in a legit abandon for myself, all within two days. Still wasn't enough to get me into low prio.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
So do you still get an abandon if your party members leave? Im partying with my friend right now o.o
I might have messed up a 5 man dc, but I was last and I got my first (solo) abandon since my team didn't want to play. Low Pri for 2 games was fun actually. My 2nd one was one of the best teams I've had in solo queue. They were kinda rude, but we had rune vision most of the game and coordinated ganks.

Wok

I believe it is not my MMR which is too low, but the match-making which has changed. I used to play with nice Russian people after 3 to 5 minutes of wait. Now, I can find a game in 1 to 2 minutes max, and I play with people who are experienced but keep feeding and never do any support-related task. And they don't speak Russian, but another stranger language.

Edit: Or maybe it is the fact all the nice people went to play ranked matches, so I am left with the rest for my unranked All-picks.

s4 is streaming: http://www.twitch.tv/s4
I hope this is not a one time thing like the time when EGM streamed one day and then never did it again. He's playing with Sneyking, Pajkatt, Misery and zai right now. He had a ridiculous Magnus game earlier and he also played Mirana and hit crazy arrows.

inkls

Edit: Or maybe it is the fact all the nice people went to play ranked matches, so I am left with the rest for my unranked All-picks.

Thats what I believe also. The amount of times I've had a good team has been reduced significantly since ranked.

kvk1

There is a video out there of Muir, Kasavin, and Shoemaker all playing together. Watching Greg get a kill as spirit breaker was hilarious.

Also fun fact Greg Kasavin wrote all the Magnus lines.

Yep yep.

Gameplay: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/thursday-night-throwdown-04-11-13-gameplay-feed/2300-7244/

Commentary from the dudes: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/thursday-night-throwdown-04-11-13-commentary-feed/2300-7245/

Muir's reaction to #kasavinplays was a joy.

Sibylus

Banned
Shit, didn't realize until I saw Purge playing LC that MoC doesn't proc if you're moving... no wonder my jungling was so hard (lol). Was constantly stutter-stepping.

Hylian7

Shit, didn't realize until I saw Purge playing LC that MoC doesn't proc if you're moving... no wonder my jungling was so hard (lol). Was constantly stutter-stepping.
Yeah, it's basically increasing your attack speed by a lot for the duration of that special attack.

sixghost

Is maxing Q with stats at 2 and 4 still a good build for brewmaster? It seems like that was the popular build at TI2 when he was used a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom