• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Everyone knows the most important thing happening on the 30th is GUNDAM.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
is that like an eva

or a titan

AYK0tr4.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So much bollocks surrounding this patch. It's going to be Diretide 2.0 all over again.

I'll be in my bunker.
Hat only patch confirmed

Ps: where are those terror blade subtitles stored? Is it just a file I over looked, or some console command to make the binary spit them out?

bounchfx

earth spirit nerfs will be humanity's peak

I actually played him during lunch. We had one teammate leave before the game even began, we played anyway. It was my second time playing him, and we were actually winning most of the match, I tink it was 27 to 14 or something, but then 2 of our other teammates left, and 2v5 was just too much for my earth spirit skills.

I'm sure if I trained harder at doto I could have taken the first place in the ancient race, even without those deserters. RIP teamwork

NBtoaster

Maybe cyborgmatt is referring to anticipation of a new game mode, when theres nothing indicating a new map or anything (like there was no indication of a new halloween mode).

They do call it an 'event' so we can probably at least expect some metagame involving items and stuff. The meat of the update will likely be the new items. 6.80 if we're lucky.

Acinixys

Support Alchemist is disgustingly good

The minute you hit 6 you and get a kill every 50 secs or so when your ult is available. Plus, if you get a medallion you never have to go back to base because you'll probably always be at full mana

http://dotabuff.com/matches/481376693

The enemy Necro was raging at the end because i was shitting out blink stuns every 16 seconds

Hat only patch confirmed

Ps: where are those terror blade subtitles stored? Is it just a file I over looked, or some console command to make the binary spit them out?
[root]\resource\subtitles_terrorblade_english.dat

Decode the file with UTF-16 Little Endian.

Satch

Banned
oh my god i just had the most awful game against a team with earth spirit on it and MMMMMMMMMMM im going to be so happy when they nerf it

i like the hero but i will like him even more when hes nerfed and his cosmetics will be worthless because nobody will pick him anymore

i get such humongous joy just thinking about it and its so erotic that i can barely contain myself

Razzer

oh my god i just had the most awful game against a team with earth spirit on it and MMMMMMMMMMM im going to be so happy when they nerf it

i like the hero but i will like him even more when hes nerfed and his cosmetics will be worthless because nobody will pick him anymore

i get such humongous joy just thinking about it and its so erotic that i can barely contain myself

You seem like an excitable person lol.

Earth Spirit:
-1 Base Armor

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Support Alchemist is disgustingly good

The minute you hit 6 you and get a kill every 50 secs or so when your ult is available. Plus, if you get a medallion you never have to go back to base because you'll probably always be at full mana

http://dotabuff.com/matches/481376693

The enemy Necro was raging at the end because i was shitting out blink stuns every 16 seconds

That build/setup seems really good....if you have a competent team to back you up.

Brutal initiation though.

FACE

Banned
It's the worst. It's one thing to end up having to buy everything (courier, upgrade courier, wards, sentries), but it just feels like shit when your carries suck and you know that all your work will end up being for nothing.

Even worse when they try to blame you because you don't have items.

It's the worst. It's one thing to end up having to buy everything (courier, upgrade courier, wards, sentries), but it just feels like shit when your carries suck and you know that all your work will end up being for nothing.

We need wards.

THERE'S FOUR ON THE FUCKING MAP IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE FARMING AT THEIR TIER 2

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I still trip out over Troll Warlord's fall. Dude mind as well have been deleted from the game.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Trolls fall? What about Bat? When was the last time he was picked or banned in ANYTHING let alone a random pub game

Yeah, but I feel like Bat was a top dog for a long time though. We knew he was gonna take a hit.

Troll got added to CM, was a thing, then you blinked and suddenly he was Drow status.

e:

Or, well, less bans and picks than Drow, actually. Damn.

Mohasus

my best comeback ever:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/481554090

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WGq8eVl.jpg[/IMG]

--- Storm Spirit ---
Total Damage Done: 25165

--- Alchemist ---
Total Damage Done: 18038

--- Juggernaut ---
Total Damage Done: 28745

--- Crystal Maiden ---
Total Damage Done: 27912
Total Slows: 263.50 seconds

--- Earth Spirit ---
Total Damage Done: 27137

freezing field <3

1 set of rax down, 22k xp/18k gold behind, 21-35 @25min.

4.8k rating now c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom