• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just like last time it will be because Valve doesn't communicate.
They gave us an eta on when to expect it, which they haven't broken yet, and a blog post not too long ago talking about extending deadlines for cosmetic makers.

If they gave you a date and had to push it back because of bugs you'd bitch about that too.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I really like the last hitting coach. Anyone here got creative ideas for drills that focus on improving mechanics?

NBtoaster

So in anticipation of Phoenix..how do you play it? The hero seems to be very similar to Huskar, being a ranged strength hero that has skills that cost health. Though has no carry abilities, just damage, some heal and slows. So a support?

Radec

So in anticipation of Phoenix..how do you play it? The hero seems to be very similar to Huskar, being a ranged strength hero that has skills that cost health. Though has no carry abilities, just damage, some heal and slows. So a support?

A distraction.

People who don't know how to deal with his Ultimate will most likely get toasted and stunned.

People who do know how to deal with it will focus fire him leaving your teammates alot more room on fights.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah except Valve haven't mention anything about there being a gamemode. It's just the news site reporting on a false source.

I'm not referring to dates if that is what you thought.

Was the Vlat tweet also fake, because that one he just flat out confirmation said yes there is a gamemode..

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Like always, I don't even care for a new game mode. I just want new heroes and heroes in CM and some quality-of-life updates.

This. I wonder how long it takes them to design stuff like Dire Tide and Wraith Night, kinda says something about the mode when you have to market it with an item grind. Seems like people enjoy the mode for about a day before it just becomes an item farming simulator for the dedicated few.

Give me new heroes, heroes added to CM, new balance patches, new features, and some legit bug fixes (brood out of map mobility!!!!) over game modes. Screw seasonal game modes unless one comes around that's packaged with some sort of custom map editor.

Trasher

Dear Volvo,

Please stop wasting your time and resources on different game modes within Doto. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Love,

Trasher

NBtoaster

A distraction.

People who don't know how to deal with his Ultimate will most likely get toasted and stunned.

People who do know how to deal with it will focus fire him leaving your teammates alot more room on fights.

So like a living Tombstone. Or abbadon reversed.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dear Volvo,

Please stop wasting your time and resources on different game modes within Doto. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Love,

Trasher

I got time for that shit.

as long as hats be droppin

Dear Volvo,

Love,

Trasher

iOOKz5lh27vjy.gif

SPEAK FO YOSELF.

DotaGAF got time.

Kreunt

Banned
yo valve, if you're working on a new game mode it better be midwars with its own dedicated map and not just some new seasonal crap.

just copy the HoN map

is the HoN midwars map just a copy of an old wc3 map? wouldn't surprise me

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
After 1.1k games, I finally got my vewy first rampage.

I like how it keeps the RAMPAGE text below the clock until enemies start respawning.

I don't think in all my games I've ever seen all 10 players down at the same time before.

Did you guys even respawn before the creeps just won?

Were this a less intense game I'm sure we would have all had a nice laugh and exchanged friendship bracelets about it in all-chat, but instead I bought back, BoT'd, and put a bullet in their head cuz i play 4 keeps.

G.ZZZ

So many people shamelessly playing earth spirit and posting images as if it was a normal thing to pick him. IT ISN'T F*** U.

ElyrionX

I read that iceiceice went for a Invoker against iG recently and went Quas Exort with Mek and Necro. How does such a build even work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom