• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Random ability draft looks like something that will be epic when you're drunk.

You now lose one gold per second if you haven't picked a hero after the selection timer runs out in All Pick

Very nice.

Quesa

Primal Split CD decrease! AND... AND You're all welcome for the BM nerf.

Reduced manacost on focus fire! Lion Scepter Fingeration improvement! Ogre Magi Scepter buffs! Timber wasn't nefred much! ES got reworked but I'll deal! Manacost on blink removed (possible puff to SK!?)! Necro book nerfs! Transfer Wards! Reasons to use shadow amulet! Oh Boy!

Tobe

gaf used to do random ability games :) fuck yeah this patch is amazing, finally qop scepter got the buff before 16 :)

Wes

venison crêpe
"Aghanim's Scepter now causes Finger of Death to hit units within a 200 AoE of the primary target."

Oh my.

mfaex

Tinker

Added Aghanim's Scepter: Doubles Laser cast range and Heat-Seeking missile count

Yesssssssssss ahahahaha.

Blink Dagger

Blink no longer has a manacost

STR initiators rejoice.

Zeknurn

Earth Spirit nerfs. Meepo Buffs.

Bottle
Can now be used on your allies by holding down the Control key

Iron Branch
Gold cost reduced from 53 to 50

Observer Ward & Sentry Ward
Can be targeted on allies to transfer one charge

Best balance patch ever.

traveler

Not Wario
Ability draft sounds awesome. Terrorblade looks awesome. (Base seems better than arcana to me, but that's fine, at least they're distinct looks) Would have preferred Phoenix, but I can't complain- awesome new mode, 6.80, a new hero added, tons of cosmetics, a new event, and new cosmetics is plenty. I just hope ES is still playable; I really loved the concept and was sad to see how broken he was.

Also, R.I.P. patch day matt.

JustinBB7

Would rather have the abilities just be randomed for you in that mode, but picking them is fine too, will be fine either way.

Meepo buffs yeaaahh

dorkimoe

Losing gold per second for not picking a hero? best thing they ever added. fuck those idiots

Broodmother no longer leaving the map!!! FUCKKK YESSSSS. wont see her in anymore games. second best thing they ever added

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
RIP EARTH SPIRIT

RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP

Can't wait to miss observer ward transfer and put them in fountain.

Love the bottle change. I like healing, and it's going to be really useful for mana.

NOBODY HAS AN EXCUSE TO NOT GET GG BRANCHES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom