• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Can't wait to miss observer ward transfer and put them in fountain.

Love the bottle change. I like healing, and it's going to be really useful for mana.

NOBODY HAS AN EXCUSE TO NOT GET GG BRANCHES.

It's CTRL + Click though.
I don't think you can place one if you use CTRL.

Edit: I just tested and yes, you can. Ugh. Maybe they will change that with 6.80

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Looking like a great patch. Hope we get another hero too. Can't imagine neither Phoenix nor this Sun Wukong character being involved.

Raytow

Oh right, I hope that's true. Wouldn't make sense if it didn't.

I don't get why Wraith King got so fucked. Those buffs do nothing.

Focus Fire is still ass Icefrog, why would I use it?
Works fine for towers, and mowing down enemy heroes(granted you might need a scepter for tanks)

Demoli

Love the ES nerfs, neuter his initiation while keeping the utility intact, you now also have to choose between kicking someon into your team or stun them.

Sylla buff was useless, the Orb was only applied to the hit that proced the root anyways, so you could always have other orbs with it.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Looks like it Meepo all day still, and I like the blink change. I don't know about that Lion though, he was cool before but now he just seems like an asshole.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That Kaolin nerf is kind of brilliant. Just reversed his two abilities so he can't stun you from a damned mile away making you helpless to his entire combo. His ultimate is still really damn powerful, but at least he lost the ability to murder anybody at level 3.

What a patch guys. I had a real bad taste in my mouth reading the 6.79 notes but even with a couple nerfs to my heroes in this patch this sounds like a pretty great one. 50 gold GG branches? Forget about it!

KingKong

So you guys think there's going to be a day 3? They seemed to be hinting really heavily about Phoenix being the boss of the new game mode and I noticed the patch notes didnt have any non-balance changes

eznark

Banned
So you guys think there's going to be a day 3? They seemed to be hinting really heavily about Phoenix being the boss of the new game mode and I noticed the patch notes didnt have any non-balance changes

Tobi seemed to be hinting at another big ass announcement tomorrow.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Legion Commander
Moment of Courage now only procs one extra lifesteal attack [?]

vader.jpg

RS4-

Imagine giving someone the aghs finger...only to kill yourself because another enemy hero had blademail up.

re: the gold loss during ap; was thinking of this a few days ago

Both teams have 75 seconds to make their picks. For every opposing team pick, your team loses 5-10 seconds. If a player still hasn't made a choice after the timer, that player gets a random hero but no bonus gold.

Poor Veno, - regen and damage :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom