• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
It's really easy to tell who the assholes are right away. If I find someone to be whiny, dickish, an asshole while trying to order everyone around, or a rager of course I just comm report them even if they haven't sworn or done something offensive in particular. Those kind of people are a negative impact game after game, and I get that thanks for reporting message all the time.

EDIT: New page is the perfect time to ask: Phoenix is here but where is IHL MILKMAN?

1. You don't need to report afkers.
2. Now you're just lying.

So you encourage afkers? They detriment the experience for the rest of the team even moreso then people whining IMO 1 person missing is all you need to lose the match, and people who dont talk at all and even worse. Dota 2 is a team game not communicating at all is really something else.

Artanisix

So you encourage afkers? They detriment the experience for the rest of the team even moreso then people whining IMO 1 person missing is all you need to lose the match, and people who dont talk at all and even worse. Dota 2 is a team game not communicating at all is really something else.

Where did I say that?

inkls

You don't need to report afkers, thats your view, if you let it slide, they will do it again and again, so what do you think should happen, just say ah he's afk its all cool ?

people who abandon are autoflagged by the system, hence "you don't need to report them" ...

people who abandon are autoflagged by the system, hence "you don't need to report them" ...

You only get flagged if you are not near xp range and not clicking for a long time, there's a lot of ways people can afk in short bursts there's a set time limit or you can just auto attack big creeps etc

inkls

You only get flagged if you are not near xp range and not clicking for a long time, there's a lot of ways people can afk in short bursts there's a set time limit or you can just auto attack big creeps etc

Why would you just afk in short bursts? Misses the point of afk'ing doesn't it?

shira

tumblr_n09z99vOS31rs20nmo5_1280.jpg

gif me a kish

http://dotabuff.com/matches/493483376

My second Captain's Draft match ever. Did not go well at all... they completely outdrafted us and I ran up against a trilane of Bristleback, Dazzle, and Veno, while their SB went mid and BH offlaned. I was supporting PA but you can see how that turned out for both of us. Slardar was our only good player but he was also a rager and talked shit to us the entire game. I'm more mad at myself for that though, because I always forget that there is a mute button. Seriously, I think I've only muted like 2 players. I need to put a sticky note on my monitor reminding me to use the mute button more often.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I love the periods right after patches. So many new heroes and new ways to fuck up in tournament plays

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i see this is where ee picks lycan once or twice at the start of a new patch, and then probably never picks him again after getting shat on in every lane LOL

EDIT: New page is the perfect time to ask: Phoenix is here but where is IHL MILKMAN?

wes it's time to put those new admin powers to use for great justice

Razzer

Bone can go for a quick hex for the Bristle, I think with that they have a good chance.

Edit: Don't think they should have gone into the pit there, they gave up the positioning advantage and got split up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom