• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hupsel

If anyone wants to play with me add me on Steam :) Username is privatebundy

I'm just an average player, about 200 matches. Usually play as Luna. Havent even tried ranked match yet Im playing more the other mode in All Pick. Usually alone because my friends dont like the game that much *sniff*. And that leads to painful memories and lots of spanish conversations. I am brazilian but I only write in english and try to communicate the best I can.

Is anyone else have trouble accessing the score cards from their previous matches? Every time I click on a previous game I've played, in my player menu, it keeps saying "request for match ID.......................... time out"

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They're trying to replicate Meracle Naga with TB.

Hylian7

Getting Glave on Juggernaut was not as cool as I wanted it to be. All it did was make graphical glitches everywhere.
I saw a Silencer do Glaive and Coup de Grace once. It looked hilarious, and since he was Silencer he has the innate Int stealing functionality.

Lotto

Getting Glave on Juggernaut was not as cool as I wanted it to be. All it did was make graphical glitches everywhere.

My friend did this with Clockwerk last night and it was very distracting. I know this mode is supposed to be broken and they shouldn't waste resources fixing things in it, but it would be much appreciated if they did fix some of the more obnoxious visual glitches.

Also, I feel like most Strength heroes have kind of a jump on other heroes in this mode (assuming you don't draft total ass) due to their natural tankiness. It's hard to gauge when it's so chaotic/random but backtracking with Earthshaker just felt so
right
wrong.

Low Tier
My friend did this with Clockwerk last night and it was very distracting. I know this mode is supposed to be broken and they shouldn't waste resources fixing things in it, but it would be much appreciated if they did fix some of the more obnoxious visual glitches.

Also, I feel like most Strength heroes have kind of a jump on other heroes in this mode (assuming you don't draft total ass) due to their natural tankiness. It's hard to gauge when it's so chaotic/random but backtracking with Earthshaker just felt so
right
wrong.

huh. ranged heroes own.

traveler

Not Wario
So, untouchable/degen aura/flesh heap/guardian angel is a decent combo....

If only I had gotten corrosive skin like I wanted instead of flesh heap. It's not like they could really touch me anyways. Since I didn't have any utility aside from being impossible to kill, I went pipe and radiance and just charged the frontlines everytime, forcing them to react to me while my team came in afterwards. Untouchable seems like a high pick in general.

Lotto

huh. ranged heroes own.

Melee heroes with a ranged orb effect own even more. Frost arrows on a melee hero is so broken since there's no projectile travel speed/animation. I saw Singsing play as Kunkka with Tidebringer + Frost arrows and he won his lane so easily with that combo. Basically a instant ranged cleave with a slow Q_Q

BHK3

Banned
PA with take aim Phantom-Strike mystic snake and coup de grace.

Most fun I had all week. Blink in pop BKB and kill everyone within 500 range of you standing still.

Lotto

I was going to say, Int heroes or heroes with high int are gods in it because you can grab mana intensive spells

I had Skywrath Mage with Curse of the Silent + Shukuchi + Overwhelming Odds + Ghost Ship. Relatively low cooldown + low mana costing spells so I could just spam harass the crap out of the people in my lane.
We LoL now

SamVimes

This mode is fun when people people don't try to couterpick you. Two games in a row i got mana shield+fiery soul on ranged heroes and both games i completely destroyed. The game after i got permainvis with gale, remnant and ion shell and it was exactly the same.
1030 xpm on the permainvis which was pretty funny.

Hylian7

This mode is fun when people people don't try to couterpick you. Two games in a row i got mana shield+fiery soul on ranged heroes and both games i completely destroyed. The game after i got permainvis with gale, remnant and ion shell and it was exactly the same.
1030 xpm on the permainvis which was pretty funny.
I want to try Arc Lightning, Essence Aura, and Fiery Soul.

Do Orbs proc Fiery Soul?

shira

Update?

25 mb?

20140106_024951864.jpg

buy/not buy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom