• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

Did not know you could shadow amulet your whole team. Is this a bug or really lol smoke.

Its not a bug.

It would take awhile with just one amulet though, seeing as it has a 10 second cooldown

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ. ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀ .ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Twitch truly is the Internet at its finest

I swear twitch just keeps getting worse and worse in Europe, can't even watch the Fnatic game on medium without it stuttering

You're not alone. At one time I could watch anything on the highest resolution without stuttering, since around when they changed how resolutions were labelled I had to go down to high, now I often get stuttering on medium.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
That white background makes them look like they are casting from the afterlife.

That white background makes them look like they are casting from the afterlife.
971QtwO.jpg

G.ZZZ

Twitch seriously go fuck yourself. Fucking unusable shit in the superior supreme confederation of the states of Europe.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm working on upgrading my prize pool tracking system and merging it all under one site.

Do you have any ideas what other information I can include? I'm already planning on adding the League ID list for auto spectating.

i0oMGfDyYjktW.PNG

On the newer tournaments such as D2CL Season 2 I will hopefully have a prize pool tracking chart in place as well so you can see how fast/slow it is increasing.

i67YtciCrW6YT.png

Here is one of the old sites if you're unaware of what it is for: http://dota2.cyborgmatt.com/starladder

While I don't think the system can do it automatically, maybe some info on items included with tournaments, and how many views they need to be upgraded? Outside of that, I think the functionality is perfectly fine.

Also, you need to edit your blog about that Death Prophet ghost coming with that set. The set and ghosts are made by different people and just happen to resemble each other, and a decent amount of people are being let down when they find out the ghosts doesn't come with the set like your blog said they would.

Also, you need to edit your blog about that Death Prophet ghost coming with that set. The set and ghosts are made by different people and just happen to resemble each other, and a decent amount of people are being let down when they find out the ghosts doesn't come with the set like your blog said they would.
Oh that sucks, I didn't even realise until you mentioned it. I could of sworn I saw them both in the same set at one point in the schema.

Apologises, fixed now.

You guys weren't kidding about death prophet. I'm only 3.4k MMR, but I picked her for the only 2nd time ever, was against a pudge mid, and absolutely wrecked everyone's shit. She's got a skill for every situation and when you get the euls you're already so fast you just don't die

I hate dealing with these trading sites so much. I just want to unload this gift copy of XCOM for a few keys and all these idiots just keep 'mybe u thro in this courier' no fuck you I just want to trade this for this that's all!

Pratfall

You guys weren't kidding about death prophet. I'm only 3.4k MMR, but I picked her for the only 2nd time ever, was against a pudge mid, and absolutely wrecked everyone's shit. She's got a skill for every situation and when you get the euls you're already so fast you just don't die

Instalock her, use exorcism every time it is off cooldown, win games. People will chase you in the ghosts every time.

Pratfall

why do you still have arcanes? You can disassemble them to make your bloodstone you know?

You also don't need Eul's AND bloodstone, get one of the two then get AC or Shiva's

These are good tips. Thanks. I always forget about disassembling things. What sort of situations make you choose bloodstone over euls or vice versa? AC or Shivas?

Karakand

"Sry guys i'm bored" proceed to go feed other team every time on spawn. #talesfromthetrench

Had a WR game where I finished second highest on my team in hero and tower damage even though my team had a Juggernaut, Slark, Alchemist and Spectre.

e: And ofc. since it was a US server, casual racist epithets hurled at people on my team who didn't speak English beyond "noob".

NBtoaster

People undervalue Tinkers skills in ability draft. Yes they have long cooldowns and high costs, but you can get an aghs and upgrade laser and missile and a seperate ult.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
These are good tips. Thanks. I always forget about disassembling things. What sort of situations make you choose bloodstone over euls or vice versa? AC or Shivas?

Going euls and heart instead of a bloodstone is better pretty much all the time. Also consider phase over arcane, speed is awesome on her both because of her passive and how positioning dependent she is. Don't worry about the mana, with bottle, wand, and euls components you'll be just fine.

Irishwinger

Neo Member
Finally finished my solo mmr placement matches, came out at 3600, didn't expect higher than 3300, so i'm pretty pleased with myself even though my last game we got stomped

inkls

Usually you'll want to take Eul's if you've had a rough/horrible early game. No point in getting bloodstone if you'll keep dying. Also take Eul's if you're getting focused in team fights. Self-cast to avoid dmg while your ult deals it.

Usually AC is better for the -5 armor (so your spirits do more dmg), you'll want to take shiva if you're having trouble keeping up with your food, it also gives more mana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom