• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

A few of us Gaffers just killed the thing and got nearly 60 million damage in the end. Could have done a lot more with better planning but it seems like a pretty good score. It probably didn't count though thanks to the server going off on one.

Nirvana

A few of us Gaffers just killed the thing and got nearly 60 million damage in the end. Could have done a lot more with better planning but it seems like a pretty good score. It probably didn't count though thanks to the server going off on one.

Heroes used? :D

How is this possible then?

nknS8Iz.jpg

I was watching it. They are gonna do something with fury swipes for sure.

PhaZZe

Banned

i have a SS in my steam profile

Well, sheepstick disappeared as I was trying to sell it, anyone ever have that happen to them?
Edit: Just got randomly added back into my inventory, that was weird.

PhaZZe

Banned
What are the prices for Bloom Bounty / Harvest / Basket?
What is Seal of vermilion Renewal?
What i need for recipe for Little Dragon?

SamVimes

Riot is apparently patenting matchmaking and auto-moving camera while spectating games.

paging archie

edit: i guess i should refresh the page before sending messages
It does, Blademail deals magic damage.
It's pure damage but it's still blocked by bkb.

BraXzy

Is anyone interested in legit trying for the top 1% of scores? I just spectated Na'Vi's game and saw them get near to 500 million if I'm not mistaken.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What are the prices for Bloom Bounty / Harvest / Basket?
What is Seal of vermilion Renewal?
What i need for recipe for Little Dragon?

Basket is 250, gives a random item upto rare.
Bounty is 3000, give a random item Mythical or better, can also give you items that normally are promotion only.
Harvest is 1500, has like 10+ items new to the event, they have gems in them.
Seal of Vermilion is the Key to the event chest. You can actually buy it for $2.49.
Recipe requires one Auspicious item (Something that came from the Bounty or Basket), and a specific item from the Vermilion Chest.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Need 1 more for my noob stack to practice Beast killing. Any takers?

KScorp

Well, I'm glad things are percentage based... most organized groups have a good shot at getting 10%, since I'm willing to bet there will be a shitton of games with players who're just playing it for fun or have no clue what they're doing, 5 random players queuing, etc.

Apparently the mode will only take about ~2.5k of your ingots per game. I used all the gold I was given, started with 4k ingots, and ended with about 1.4k after.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
>complaint: seasonal game modes lose their appeal quickly
>valve solution: severely limit access to seasonal game mode with an arcade token AND time limit system

LOL

PhaZZe

Banned
Basket is 250, gives a random item upto rare.
Bounty is 3000, give a random item Mythical or better, can also give you items that normally are promotion only.
Harvest is 1500, has like 10+ items new to the event, they have gems in them.
Seal of Vermilion is the Key to the event chest. You can actually buy it for $2.49.
Recipe requires one Auspicious item (Something that came from the Bounty or Basket), and a specific item from the Vermilion Chest.

Thanks i have gotten Auspicios Baby Roshan

shira

Well, I'm glad things are percentage based... most organized groups have a good shot at getting 10%, since I'm willing to bet there will be a shitton of games with players who're just playing it for fun or have no clue what they're doing, 5 random players queuing, etc..
Like the morons buying 6 rapiers
Apparently the mode will only take about ~2.5k of your ingots per game. I used all the gold I was given, started with 4k ingots, and ended with about 1.4k after.
ONLY?

That's like 200-300 hours of normal gameplay without boosters.

Or like $10 if you just buying straight ingots
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Pile of Flamesalt Ingots

ViviOggi

I had a Genuine Recluse Reef Denizen back in the day, sold it right when Dota items were enabled on the market for 30€ or so (more than the shirt it came with). I now rebought the very same item, just with the new Auspicious tag instead of the Genuine, for 1,19€. I'LL TAKE IT

Nirvana

Is anyone interested in legit trying for the top 1% of scores? I just spectated Na'Vi's game and saw them get near to 500 million if I'm not mistaken.

I'd be interested in doing it, although I'm in Australia, which could cause issues there.

Hylian7

I got all the way through it with a 5-stack, bought one of the mythical things, and all I got was a Trine Mega Kills Announcer :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom