• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksan

now i understand, rtz is dendi who time travelled from like 5 years ago to try to beat himself

in other words, rtz dazzle mid

Furions Sheep Stick, Kunkka Shadow Blade and Battlefury are all under $19 atm

It's fluctuating like nuts right now. It's kind of exciting to watch. Everything is being rebalanced. Keys are crazy low now as well, which is a good thing since this stupid recipe for the dragon thing I picked up requires ANOTHER nelum.

People making 4 dollars every five minutes selling the bloom crates they earned from cheesing the boss.

This is insane, surely this wasn't planned like this, right?

ViviOggi

Got me a Battlefury for 9€, won't even be mad when it goes down to five tomorrow. It was just card money anyway.

But yeah, I think the following year beast occurrences will go down differently. Valve have to have seen this coming though, might just be another one of their virtual economy experiments.

RS4-

ibnKUPmvoxhTFA.jpg

I just want the tokens

edit - wow, two bounty chests, two announcers. GG, instead of making 8 bucks I can sell these for a dollar total!

People making 4 dollars every five minutes selling the bloom crates they earned from cheesing the boss.

I have to expect a patch tonight. If this keeps going the whole thing is going to crash.

Or everything is just cheaper.

Hopefully it just ends up being the latter and it's better for everyone.

sephi22

The new Auspicious items chest just killed the marketplace.

Nyx Dagon for $5.
Kunkka Shadow Blade for $13
Invoker Heaven-Piercing Pauldrons for $10

LOL
I'm so glad I sold my WETA Axes. This is a risky game that I don't want to play.

Nyx Dagon for $5.

LOL
I'm so glad I sold my WETA Axes. This is a risky game that I don't want to play.

daaaaamn. this is why I only keep one of things :D

docbon

Nyx Dagon for $5.

LOL

yessss

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

What, are they just failing super fast in a 5 stack, or do they get to some minimum threshold to get a good payout?

KingKong

did the Onyx Druid thing crash too? I'd been looking to pick it up but lost interest because it was like $100 last I checked (months ago).

Everything 'crashed' as in all auspicious rares/mythicals/immortals are selling for way cheaper than before

Auspicious Onyx Druid is 3 bucks, crafted is ~7 and geniuine is ~8

DarkKyo

I bought a ton of ingot piles when they were 28 cents a pop.... now they are up nearly two dollars higher. such profit!

They probably should've just released ability draft as the event mode and then kept it going after the event rather than using this lame raid boss nonsense. I hope they at least try to have an in-game competitive aspect to their next thing.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't know how much longer I should wait to sell.. I mean.. they're only going to get more expensive as there become less and people get more desperate... right? >_>

Eventually its going to be profitable to open the Crimson Parcels in mass.

whats the minimum?

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/1x4swd/im_in_denial_that_you_can_make_this_much_steam/cf83zff
Wait, are you serious?

People don't know this?

Well, here goes nothing.

S Rank is 10 million.

So have Ursa buy tank items, and pick up WK, Omni, Slardar, and Warlock as supports-- WK is there for his aura for Ursa, Omni is there for clutch heals/invunerability incase bomber screws up, slardar is there for his ult and medallion, warlock is there for fatal bonds.

Everyone attacks the body, Warlock's fatal bonds hurt the horn and tail.

Ursa rightclicks year beast and DOESN'T STOP.

One of the supports has to be a designated mine placer-- 45 or so should be enough for one run to 10mil.

At the end after getting 10 mil, everyone runs back to shop, sells items, then dies. Takes 5minutes if you don't screw up once.

Bam. Easy 3500 jade tokens.

Randdalf

What combo did you use?

Ursa + Firecrackers: you can perma-stun the Year Beast then get unlimited Fury Swipes stacks on him. We're doing a proper run of it now with what we think is a good set of ancillary heroes, but Ursa makes the damage of other heroes negligible by the end.

Acinixys

Cheese strat with warlock/ursa/wraith king/ogre/omni working well

Warlock fatal bonds links the body, tail and horn so you can go to town on the body for maximum damage. Plus omni just spams repel on ursa so he never takes damage

Good times

Enjoy it before it gets patched out in the next event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom