• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

Guys found another exploit. (Thanks to the guys over at FacePunch!)

Basically pick Visage and send the birds to the corner of the map.

Beast stands still, and you just keep attacking. Ez Jades.

n4d3.png

Couldn't get this to work, lmao, more indepth?

edit: nvm got it

ReRixo

Banned
What's a good strat to get the most dps without spending ingots? it's a shame this mode is just about exploits, but whatever. The visage exploit is good but may as well make it cheaper.

Madouu

6,5M total with naix, drow, ta, windranger and warlock, we also died 5 minutes before the end and some of us didnt have much ingots. I think we're done with this mode after this run. Seems good enough.

heh.. valve just lowered the value of those TI3 items even more.

I don't see any item releasing nowadays that will have a value like the Dragonclaw Hook years after its release. (expect for those prized couriers like platinum baby rosh, golden baby rosh)

Quesa

Can you help me out? I still can't make it happen. Do you start the mode and immediately send fams to the corner? Where should the players stand?

send familiars to top left as soon as you can, be near the shop, attack him once. He'll randomly, at one point, attack the familiars but be unable to reach them. No bashes, no stuns required. Fwiw I got about 20mill and 3500 tokens by locking him, then alt-tabbing and doing other shit for 25 or so mins. You'll have to find a way to get higher dps or whatever if you wanna go for sss/x, but this is def the easiest way right now.

Quesa

heh.. valve just lowered the value of those TI3 items even more.

I don't see any item releasing nowadays that will have a value like the Dragonclaw Hook years after its release. (expect for those prized couriers like platinum baby rosh, golden baby rosh)

oh god they should add that hook to the drop system.

Has the boundaries for S / SS / X changed since the patch?

what are they now?

Kard8p3

Can you help me out? I still can't make it happen. Do you start the mode and immediately send fams to the corner? Where should the players stand?

Send them behind the cliff that's infront of the shop, may take the beast a few seconds to aggro on the birds, once he is though, he won't move, heroes cant stand anywhere.

Xisiqomelir

send familiars to top left as soon as you can, be near the shop, attack him once. He'll randomly, at one point, attack the familiars but be unable to reach them. No bashes, no stuns required. Fwiw I got about 20mill and 3500 tokens by locking him, then alt-tabbing and doing other shit for 25 or so mins. You'll have to find a way to get higher dps or whatever if you wanna go for sss/x, but this is def the easiest way right now.

Thank you!

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
is gold not turning back into ingots for anyone else?

Sold stuff at the end of the game, but I have way less ingots.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
ibqkuJlAcQ4mv.png

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give REDHOOF

6,5M total with naix, drow, ta, windranger and warlock, we also died 5 minutes before the end and some of us didnt have much ingots. I think we're done with this mode after this run. Seems good enough.

Welll...my group is 10 minutes in and we're at 16 mill. :)

15 minutes to go!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom