• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreunt

Banned
been having a shit run lately.
but on the plus side, almost everyone has been picking before the timer runs out since the big patch.

ability draft is a pretty fun game mode, even though ive yet to win a match in it

(totally broken players defeat our team 90% of the time)

The secret is tat while everyone else is trying to pick some OP passive combination, you pick 3 stuns and crush everyone once the laning phase starts.

F#A#Oo

Banned
Offering was a load of BS!

"Here's some token stuff in return; ofcourse not of equal value to what you gave but don't worry here's some chests too so you can be given more duplicates and more token items"

Yep Valve raping Dota players items and wallets now officially...

dmshaposv

played with a bunch of fucks who at 2500 ingots tier, and didnt buy anything. They didnt buy a single item. WTF.

after 21 minutes of my life wasted, we didnt even break a million dmg on the beast. all my gold was wasted since i bought all the dmg items as necro and the rest of the team kept dying ever 5 secs.

fuck this mode. still broken.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Offering was a load of BS!

"Here's some token stuff in return; ofcourse not of equal value to what you gave but don't worry here's some chests too so you can be given more duplicates and more token items"

Yep Valve raping Dota players items and wallets now officially...

idk man i dumped all my duplicate commons and 3 pages worth of old chests and came out 8 rares richer

Raytow

played with a bunch of fucks who at 2500 ingots tier, and didnt buy anything. They didnt buy a single item. WTF.

after 21 minutes of my life wasted, we didnt even break a million dmg on the beast. all my gold was wasted since i bought all the dmg items as necro and the rest of the team kept dying ever 5 secs.

fuck this mode. still broken.

Pretty much, people don't buy shit or keep buying equipment when you reiterate them to buy mines, firecrackers and scare the beast, still 600k damage gives the same tokens as 1.3 million =/ what a waste of 25 mins.

Nokterian

Everytime i play a hero like Tusk,Undying,Bristleback,Witch Doctor or even leshrac those hero's i win a lot more matches then when i play others yeah i played a bunch of them but those i know the best and i am pretty good at it not a pro with it but sometimes winning a bunch of matches in a row like that.

FACE

Banned
pNWhiZy.png

zzzz my inbox in a nutshell right now.

Do you reply with the NP deal with it image? I would.

What do these heroes have in common?

Tusk and WD are voiced by the same guy?

M.D

Everytime i play a hero like Tusk,Undying,Bristleback,Witch Doctor or even leshrac those hero's i win a lot more matches then when i play others yeah i played a bunch of them but those i know the best and i am pretty good at it not a pro with it but sometimes winning a bunch of matches in a row like that.

i have no idea what you just said

Pratfall

Phoenix is the real deal folks. The harass she is capable of against melee carries is insane and at my tier, people just totally panic at the ult. I am horrible with her still but she is SO MUCH FUN.

Phoenix is the real deal folks. The harass she is capable of against melee carries is insane and at my tier, people just totally panic at the ult. I am horrible with her still but she is SO MUCH FUN.
is it a she

i just assumed our gender pronouns didnt fit such an ethereal being

it would also be the second female strength hero

but its lore refers to it as "son of suns"

The thing a future patch will probably do is scale the distance of dive as right now it's the definition of value point.

So I put in around 120 chests of mixed quality and a couple commons for my offering.

I think my drops were just crimson parcels, I'm a bit bummed about it.

Nymerio

Put in 3 pages worth of items. Mostly chests, commons and uncommons and I think one rare I had twice. Got mostly crimson envelopes but also two chests with a rare each in it.

Sometimes I wish you could votekick someone that is actually trolling/feeding.

I just abandoned a match, don't mind being put in lower priority. Rather that then wait for 30 minutes for a match to end with our Razor continually being an intentional pain.

Like that reddit thread suggests...I really wish there were random courier/ward/announcer button(s). I'm starting to build up a collection of these things and would love to be able to use them all in some shape or form by mixing them up from match to match.

I don't think a mid game evolving item will get implemented. Tiny loads a complete new model in when he does it and even then it's not very performance friendly.

shira

I don't think a mid game evolving item will get implemented. Tiny loads a complete new model in when he does it and even then it's not very performance friendly.
Can't it just be particles or a color swap - the blade stays the same

Artizzle naga if you want to see how fast radiance
beyondthesummit.tv

dmshaposv

guys what should i do?

i finally had a good beast game and got enough jades for a bloom bounty.

should i sell it in the market now for around $4, risk it for the Auspicious Battlefury i'd love to get but sure as fuck won't cause my luck sucks and get shitty announcer, or wait on it and sell it much later after the event (like lockless luckboxes) for a larger amount.

help me gaf hat barons.

Manus

Man went up against a 5 stack last night that went Invoker, AA, Nature's Prophet, Zeus and CM. After 15 minutes in the game, they could pretty much one shot us with their global moves. Zeus would use his ult to give vision than followed AA's ult and prophet's. And then if we were left alive after that Invoker would just sunstrike us. Their was almost nothing we could do against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom