• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had the "No points will be given because you are in Low priotity" message appear even though I'm not in low priority and the neither were the other players. Weird.

Well aside from all that healing.

And that's the one ability that could qualify him as a support. Even then I would say you need farm to have the mana pool and survivability required to to spam it throughout the course of a team fight. Also, it does more damage than heal so it's almost more of an offensive ability.

Necro's other abilities on the other hand are completely non-supportive. Sadist requires that he get last hits and kills for regen. Heartstopper aura works best by scaling into the late game where enemies have high HP and he needs to stay alive to do that damage over time. His ultimate is his sole disable and since any kills in Reaper's scythe are given to Necro you would just be taking kills that your carry would be better off getting.

A level 1-3 Necro can't really do anything. He can't gank effectively and his abilities for keeping a lane partner alive aren't as good as Abaddon, Omni or Dazzle.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Fuck yeah fnatic! <3

Was cool to watch h4nn1 playing NP mid after watching him stream a random pick of it earlier in a pub. Worked both times :D

shira

Why is the OT the OT from Animal Crossing?

iPa9rUvIgXeGE.gif

Where can I learn how to play the game? I dont wanna get cussed out like in LoL
It's the same as the last thread really: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=693517

All the links should work.

If you have any specific questions about something a quick perusal of the dota 2 wiki can usually answer them or maybe a youtube video. If you have a really specific question, like this team picked x, y, and Z how on earth do you stop that?! you're welcome to ask here (although the answer might just be don't play all pick).

Regarding the community as a whole. There will be games that you get yelled at. Just mute them and move on. Report them if they start doing obnoxious shit.

shira

MYM DotA 2 line-up:

Jonathan &#8220;Unicorn&#8221; Arge
Andreas &#8220;Cr1t-&#8221; Nielsen
Marcus &#8220;Ace&#8221; Hoelgaard
Hampus &#8220;Mini&#8221; Olsson
Metehan &#8220;exist&#8221; Aksüt
Rasmus &#8220;MiSeRy&#8221; Filipsen (Coach)

Damir &#8220;NeSli3k&#8221; Dedic (Manager)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom