• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
another gafhouse draws to a close~

i wish i could play this good every second of every game for the rest of my life

i5wRymUSBUSuk.gif

Nice bait Neki.

great, i just had a naga who slept right after my global silence. We then proceeded to get team wiped and drop btm tower to broodmother. he then proceeded to blame me.

great fucking game.
This has happened to every single person in this thread. You're not special. The universe isn't shitting on you. Move past it. Just ignore it. It's part of the game. If you don't like it go pro or quit.

Just please stop acting like a child.

BigAT

great, i just had a naga who slept right after my global silence. We then proceeded to get team wiped and drop btm tower to broodmother. he then proceeded to blame me.

great fucking game.

It's weird that you neglect to talk about your games where you go 0-8, get triple boots, but your teammates carry you to victory.

fsEvi5R.jpg

kvk1

great fucking game.

It shows you won that game.

What the hell are you so unnecessarily salty about?

iloled

Banned
It's weird that you neglect to talk about your games where you go 0-8, get triple boots, but your teammates carry you to victory.

fsEvi5R.jpg

Did you actually watch the game? I bought it at the end. I went 0-8 because I was the bait for most of the game.

Go watch it. I wasn't throwing

Razzer

Did you actually watch the game? I bought it at the end. I went 0-8 because I was the bait for most of the game.

Well I just got to the horn and responding to a DC pause with 'WTF' and 'DC MY BALLS YOU FUCK' doesn't seem like a very polite way to start a game.

iloled

Banned
Was the unpausing constantly meant to be funny as well? Also, when you do something to make yourself laugh at the expense of others it's called being an asshole.

haha. yeah I was just having fun. I was being an asshole, I didn't say otherwise.

Razzer

haha. yeah I was just having fun. I was being an asshole, I didn't say otherwise.

Frankly I don't give a shit what people say to you then. If this is how you act to people then complain here that people call you names you are not just an asshole but an hypocrite. You are no better than those you moan about.

iloled

Banned
Frankly I don't give a shit what people say to you then. If this is how you act to people then complain here that people call you names you are not just an asshole but an hypocrite. You are no better than those you moan about.

I know. I became them. I derive some fun from that.

iloled

Banned
i'll fuckin punch you m8, i swear on me mum.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

Jesus Christ guys I check this thread yesterday and its full of people arguing and I check it again today and it's still getting shitted up, now with the addition of 4chan memes. I'm going back to the TF2 OT, who's with me?

Razzer

Jesus Christ guys I check this thread yesterday and its full of people arguing and I check it again today and it's still getting shitted up, now with the addition of 4chan memes. I'm going back to the TF2 OT, who's with me?

Sorry dude, didn't mean to drag it out. I'm dropping it now though so hopefully you don't have to go.

Kreunt

Banned

This is what happens without shira.

ElyrionX

Finally finished my solo calibration games. Won 8, lost 2. MMR started around ~2.9k after first calibration game. Ended at ~3.1k. Approximately 250 points higher than it was at the start. Now to begin the slow grind upwards.

manfestival

Finally finished my solo calibration games. Won 8, lost 2. MMR started around ~2.9k after first calibration game. Ended at ~3.1k. Approximately 250 points higher than it was at the start. Now to begin the slow grind upwards.
Wait it placed you in 3.1k after your 10 solo game calibrations? Cause 8-2 in those calibration games seems kinda... awesome. I went 6-4 in team and got 3500.
I dont get MMR, is it good to go up or down?

Up is good and down is bad. Essentially its indicative in theory of your progression and overall placement in the world.

Strider

Saw the title change so decided to play as Earth Spirit for the first time. 11 kills 10 assists and 6 deaths. Usually the first time I play a hero I do really terrible so yea......

ElyrionX

Wait it placed you in 3.1k after your 10 solo game calibrations? Cause 8-2 in those calibration games seems kinda... awesome. I went 6-4 in team and got 3500.

The problem was that my base MMR going into those games were low. I started at around 2900 with a 50% win-rate of approximately 150 wins and 150 losses on my account. You probably started at around 3300 or something.

Hippie is the only caster that genuinely makes me turn off Dota 2 casts and I fucking LOVE watching Dota 2. He is absolutely dreadful.

Is he the one that partners with Basskip? These Beyond the Summit C team guys are so painfully boring that they make DotA unfun.

I'm not asking for every caster to be Tobi levels of hyper enthusiasm, but when you maintain a constant, monotonous tone during the moments of high action its pretty zzz.

If I had the free time I'd do casting. I used to want to go into sports play by play and I practiced a lot. I think I could be pretty good at it.

I'd need someone else to do camera work for me, I'm awful at that shit.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

Since when is "I bought it at the end" an excuse for having three pairs of boots?

Strider

So to this point there's 2 heroes that have really given me problems. Sniper and Riki.

Everytime i get close to killing Riki he just goes invisible and the range of the sniper is just ridiculous.

Help me Gaf.

docbon

So to this point there's 2 heroes that have really given me problems. Sniper and Riki.

Everytime i get close to killing Riki he just goes invisible and the range of the sniper is just ridiculous.

Help me Gaf.

sentries and dust, sentries and dust. for sniper, you need some ccs and gap closers. can't let the game go on too long either, since he'll inevitably start critting and ministunning like a madman.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Help me Gaf.

Riki isn't to hard, try to carry invis detection. Dust and Sentries are the normal options, but you can also just get a Gem if you don't think you will die.

Fuck Kunnka, doesn't matter that I'm bristleback and have 30 armor, he crits CM I still take 1500 damage and then die.

Does the bristleback passive reduce the cleave damage at all?

Also, since cleave and flak cannon aren't affected by the armour of the secondary targets would Deso be a good choice? I wondered about that one for a while but I assumed there was a reason I never saw it on pro Kunkkas or in item builds.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

Help me Gaf.

In actuality Sniper is hilariously easy to kill early game. If he's solo mid, which he surely will be in a pub match, just beat him up repeatedly in the early game. Many mids can kill him solo but even weaker mids will do it with a support gank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom