• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

If you don't think I'm wrong... you're wrong

how am I trolling?

I admit I got banned before but that was because of a rape joke. It was impossible since it involved a company. Immediately everyone started saying "not funny etc etc etc". Had no idea Neogaf was this sensitive

So you got banned and now you're back on a new account?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
73MdGrF.jpg

I have no idea how we came back from that and won the game.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/453581134

I think we will just do things different next year, in the actual voting process every one gave their top five with the top spot getting the full five points

So we actually ended up with a nice big list of all these different crazy series and matches that unfortunately didn't make it into the article.

Acinixys

Forced 50% hitting me hard

Was carrying my team so hard or supporting like a beast winning every game

Suddenly

Mid Riki who feeds like a beast
SK with lvl 1 caustic finale (which totally fucks a lane and makes it impossible to farm)
NP who jungles and has midas and brown boots at 22 mins
Solo Ember with 30 min brown boots and perseverance
Mid DP who feeds their Skywrath who then gets a 16 min bloodstone and proceeds to destroy every lane

Gif me good teammates pls volvo

Think im going to wait till Monday when my buddies get back from holiday so i can stop solo Qing and play real dota

ElyrionX

Another solo ranked game and the MM system is conspiring to make me lose. SF, Mirana and LC were picked first on our side. As usual, I waited to pick last. The remaining genius on our team decided that Drow would be a good pick in a lineup like that. CM was already taken so I had to settle for VS as support. They had Riki, TA, Skywrath, Medusa and CM.

Initial game was ok and as soon as Riki hit 6, I had sentries ready to deal with him. We did well (despite the fact that Drow fed first blood) and began to snowball. Riki bought gem and dewarded everything. We kill him. Drow picks up gem. And decides to hold onto it despite the fact that the geniuses on our team bought 3 fucking Shadow Blades (LC, SF, Drow) and we had Mirana ulti while the enemy only had Riki. He gets killed and loses gem. I lose my temper but tried to be constructive and told him why he shouldn't carry a gem. We catch Riki again. Get gem back. Mirana picks it up. And decided that it was a good idea to hold onto it as well........................

We still win but jesus christ. Well, at least I got another win and +28 to my solo MMR to show for it.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/453675815

EDIT: Just realized that my MMR for solo and party are exactly the same: 3173 lol

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Does the bristleback passive reduce the cleave damage at all?

Also, since cleave and flak cannon aren't affected by the armour of the secondary targets would Deso be a good choice? I wondered about that one for a while but I assumed there was a reason I never saw it on pro Kunkkas or in item builds.

Bristleback will take reduced damage from cleave if he is facing away from the target.

Also, I don't think Flak cannon is actually a cleave, I'm pretty sure it just makes Gyro 'autoattack' every unit, so they are all damaged based on their own armor values.

ReRixo

Banned
he bought boots, who cares? if you don't buy troll items when the game is wrong there is something wrong with you

although I don't know why you chose boots, I normally go forcestaff to push my team into enemy fountain when they camp it

is there like a group here that plays that i could join? i only have 2 friends that play and they dont play often. heres my dotabuff just so you know that i dont completely suck.

http://dotabuff.com/players/101282519

yeah loads of us play, join the neogaf chat channel in game

Marcus

he bought boots, who cares? if you don't buy troll items when the game is wrong there is something wrong with you

although I don't know why you chose boots, I normally go forcestaff to push my team into enemy fountain when they camp it

yeah loads of us play, join the neogaf chat channel in game

thanks!

M.D

Doom is alright, I should play him more.

I like how fast you can jungle with him, and the wolf aura is just too good.

Had this solo que game just now

http://dotabuff.com/matches/453838116

I wish it would've gone better, but TA got fed as fuck (went 10-0 I think, I got 1000 gold from killing her), and my team wasn't doing very good.. BH never tracked lol :(
They were pretty nice and no one started shit talking so I wasn't even mad!

When people on the other team start raging at their teammates over all-speak 5 minutes into the game, you know it's not going to go well.

Was playing SB in a single draft game, and the other team's PA immediately starts trashing their pudge over all-speak for starting with quelling blade and stout shield. She pushes our safe lane and gets ganked by QoP, then rages at pudge for not calling missing. Then I saw the PA raging but still insisting on hanging out right near the tower on our safe lane, so I decided to charge her since I just got my ult. I kill her, and she rages at pudge for not calling missing, and leaves the game.

I guess it never occurred to him that farming that lane with that hero especially against the heroes we got might be a bad idea. Both of those ganks would've succeeded even if she had warning because she so far up the lane.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
You ever get into a game with someone you are pretty sure is a Twitch personality who's clowning it up for his viewers

Just had a dude with a squeaky dog toy and a "C'mon and slam, and welcome to the jam" soundbite on deck (not Moonmeander, no).

Best - and worst - game I've had in weeks.

Marcus

When people on the other team start raging at their teammates over all-speak 5 minutes into the game, you know it's not going to go well.

Was playing SB in a single draft game, and the other team's PA immediately starts trashing their pudge over all-speak for starting with quelling blade and stout shield. She pushes our safe lane and gets ganked by QoP, then rages at pudge for not calling missing. Then I saw the PA raging but still insisting on hanging out right near the tower on our safe lane, so I decided to charge her since I just got my ult. I kill her, and she rages at pudge for not calling missing, and leaves the game.

I guess it never occurred to him that farming that lane with that hero especially against the heroes we got might be a bad idea. Both of those ganks would've succeeded even if she had warning because she so far up the lane.

these are the worst kind of players. so oblivious to how bad they actually are.

Hylian7

You ever get into a game with someone you are pretty sure is a Twitch personality who's clowning it up for his viewers

Just had a dude with a squeaky dog toy and a "C'mon and slam, and welcome to the jam" soundbite on deck (not Moonmeander, no).

Best - and worst - game I've had in weeks.
At least it's not like this.

"First blood, with a poison twist!"
Teammate of guy that died to FB: ggwpff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom