• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

http://www.twitch.tv/joinDOTAred

Cloud9 vs HeHe

ibwx7UFueKwrmR.png

lol

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
that year off school to practice dota rly paying off tanking roshan with 400 hp as AM np np wats the worst that can happen guys

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
verifiably false

try again loser

Case 1:
SamVimes said:
Any chance of using the new ranking to revive the ihl so the teams gets more balanced and people on the losing side have less to bitch about?
Artanisix said:
Possibly. I'm still waiting for Phoenix to release in Dota 2 though.
I'm still waiting for Phoenix to release in Dota 2 though.
I'm waiting for Phoenix to release in Dota 2 though.
waiting for Phoenix in Dota 2
Phoenix in Dota 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Case 2:
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian."

ibq5nkBWnqNjU7.gif

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY

PS:
buttrider just took sliver's sloppy seconds

CY@

but yes im retired from dota now i can't show myself around the dota thread anymore
yes im retired from dota now i can't show myself around the dota thread
retired from dota now i can't show myself around the dota thread
retired from dota now
retired from dota

FnOh4RF.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Since Matt always gets to post his website, I feel its only fair I get to share mine:
http://student.cse.fau.edu/~cmichals/3813/hw2.html

I hope the teacher is happy, since these are my requirements:
Requirement

Overall
Details
  • Your page must have a theme, for examle, an introductin to yourself or a product (1.0 pt).
  • Your page must have at least one picture, with a minimum of 100 words text description (the description can be related to the picture content, or any other materials of your web page). (1 pt)
  • Your page must use at least three headers. It should also have a link pointing to an external web page (1.0 pt)
  • Your page must use a nested list (either ordered lists or un-ordered lists, or mixed) (1 pt)
  • Your page must contains a table with a border and a title. The table should have minimum three rows and five columns. In addition, one row of the table should span three columns and one column of the table should span two rows. (1 pt)
  • Your page must have a background image, it should also have at least one link which points to an internal part of the web page. (1 pt)

Yay required courses.

I did meet all the requirements, right?

Seance

Banned
What's the deal with Russians in this game? As soon as i see a Russian name on my team i feel like game is going to be hard. I have yet to be disappointed on that count.

Also why would they cue for Australian servers that doesn't even make sense lol.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Are you paying to attend this school?

Seems like a great way of spending your money.

Its a weird disjoint, the courses on Object Oriented Programming/Algorithm Analysis, Micro-controller Architecture, and Stochastic Models are all considered to be the same level as this course, but the others actually have a challenge and cover topics you likely wouldn't have encountered before. This class is now going into JavaScript. I guess there is a reason this course is completely stand alone.

Its a weird disjoint, the courses on Object Oriented Programming/Algorithm Analysis, Micro-controller Architecture, and Stochastic Models are all considered to be the same level as this course, but the others actually have a challenge and cover topics you likely wouldn't have encountered before. This class is now going into JavaScript. I guess there is a reason this course is completely stand alone.

giphy.gif

I'm actually really educated, I didn't understand a word of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom