• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
1. you copied wes but didnt even make it look half as good
2. already disproven

nice try tho, feel free to give it another shot

Artanisix said:
Just want to let everyone know that I crushed pro 3-nil in SSF4

Procarbine said:
[7:00:09 PM] (Channel) Ikuu__: lol
[7:00:12 PM] (Channel) iamthemilkman: that was my brother playing
[7:00:12 PM] (Channel) iamthemilkman: lets go
[7:00:29 PM] (Channel) iamthemilkman: SUCH LUCKER
[7:00:46 PM] (Channel) iamthemilkman: hold on let me get my tier list out, dudley probably lycan tier
[7:01:05 PM] (Channel) Sanjuro: pro a dudley player?
[7:01:16 PM] (Channel) Sanjuro: milk u still on dat oil dude
[7:01:24 PM] (Channel) iamthemilkman: i didnt use him cuz it'd be too easy

Interesting talk, seems like you were losing idk

Procarbine said:
Just so there's no debate:

P3GOm.jpg

moodyshuffle I'm doing ur research for u here bro

Artanisix

Anbokr said:
3. salty fraud

wAOJDIe.jpg

volvo where is ilidan plz just patent ok

I GOT UPDATE IS THIS ILLIDAN ARCANA???

WHERE IS TB ARCANA

VOLVO GIB NOW! ! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

cuz illidan

OK VALVE U HAD ONE JOB, COPY ILLIDAN WITHOUT ACTUALLY COPYING ILLIDAN DON'T FAIL ME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, How can he be related to doom, terrorblade is still a demon hunter, just a demonic demon hunter goddamit!!!

Anbokr said:
TERRORBLADE COMMETH

Anbokr said:
NO NO NO NO NO, TERRORBLADE IS NOT WRAITH KING U BASTARDS

Anbokr said:
Bro just think how terrorblade feels. One of the earliest most iconic dota heroes up there with pudge/sf/am has 0 concept art--no trace that he's ever been worked on. At least techies has something.

Anbokr said:
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give TERRORBLADE

Anbokr said:
TERRORBLADE CONFIRMED

Anbokr said:
eff dat where mah terrorblade at

I WANNA PLAY ILLIDAN GODDAMIT

Anbokr said:
Valve, where is my terrorblade? This is how you make me feel :(

Anbokr said:
GODDAMIT VALVE STOP RELEASING BRAND NEW CONVOLUTED OP HEROES OVER TRIED AND TRUE OLD FAVORITES LIKE TERRORBLADE AND PIT-LORD THAT HAVE BEEN IN DOTA 1 FOR GODDAMN 6+ YEARS.

Anbokr said:
ust update my sf model, release terrorblade and then stop updating the game and i will be a happy man

MYSTERIOUS VALVE DEV IF UR LISTENING CAN U PLZ MAKE TERRORBLADE ALREADY HE'S LIKE THE THIRD MOST ICONIC DOTA 1 HERO GODDAMIT, UR THE MASKED CRUSADER, THE HERO I NEED, BUT NOT THE ONE I DESERVE, THE DARK KNIGHT OF VALVE!

these quotes stretch back all the way to june of 2013, unfortunately i can't go back farther because of how much he spams the arrow thread

http://dotabuff.com/players/26595816/heroes
anbokr's dotabuff

hmm
that's weird

you cried for terrorblade for over 2 years. total tb games played since his release? drumroll please~~~

zero.

he's not even listed in your heroes because you've never played him. new bloom patch was on january 29th so you've had a little over a week to touch him, including a weekend, so we know it isn't simply a matter of "too busy with school work," especially since you've played several games since the hero release.
m74N8nl.png

you are literally the biggest fraud and faker in this thread, goodbye

n7ph9yP.jpg

and because i know he's going to try and screenshot his terrorblade "games" from ingame: no, picking tb and playing against no one, not even ai, and sitting in the jungle for 5 minutes does not count as "playing" terrorblade

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
http://i.imgur.com/wAOJDIe.jpg[IMG]

these quotes stretch back all the way to june of 2013, unfortunately i can't go back farther because of how much he spams the arrow thread

[url]http://dotabuff.com/players/26595816/heroes[/url]
anbokr's dotabuff

hmm
that's weird

you cried for terrorblade for over 2 years. total tb games played since his release? drumroll please~~~

[SPOILER]zero.[/SPOILER]

he's not even listed in your heroes because you've never played him. new bloom patch was on january 29th so you've had a little over a week to touch him, including a weekend, so we know it isn't simply a matter of "too busy with school work," especially since you've played several games since the hero release.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m74N8nl.png[IMG]

you are literally the biggest fraud and faker in this thread, goodbye
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n7ph9yP.jpg[IMG]

and because i know he's going to try and screenshot his terrorblade "games" from ingame: no, picking tb and playing against no one, not even ai, and sitting in the jungle for 5 minutes does not count as "playing" terrorblade[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4Dl5Pnu.png
played him already, tyvrymuch

qNvwg00.gif

Sorry that I don't got all day to matchmake bro, but you certainly do:
Iron Badger said:
Does ellen have a life?

sADJyha.png

9j3B301.gif

I wonder what the next event is. Seems like they do one every month and a half, so our next is probably mid march.

We're kind of out of heroes to run themed updates about at this point (unless there's a convoluted connection between Zet and Pit Lord). So yea...

I'm thinking Pit Lord and Winter Wyvern next, with WW being in CM before that. Just my feelings on the matter. We know WW is voiced already and Pit Lord seems nearly done. It's also almost been a year since we've seen Pit Lord's concept art! Despite looking near done, I don't see Oracle in the near future (har har pun). I don't know if they'll want to reproduce the... awkward couple of months Earth Spirit in all his OP glory existed. We'll probably see big Oracle nerfs before he's in Dota 2, maybe even in 6.80.

Acinixys

I wonder what the next event is. Seems like they do one every month and a half, so our next is probably mid march.

Valve:

"Give us $20 to enter the event. Then click on this Boss for 25 minutes. When youve reached 400 000 clicks, we'll give you a shitty chest and maybe some hats"

"Dont like the idea of clicking on a Boss for 30 minutes? Buy the shitty chest RIGHT NOW at the discounted price of $5 (down from $5,20)"

Valve:

"Give us $20 to enter the event. Then click on this Boss for 25 minutes. When youve reached 400 000 clicks, we'll give you a shitty chest and maybe some hats"

"Dont like the idea of clicking on a Boss for 30 minutes? Buy the shitty chest RIGHT NOW at the discounted price of $5 (down from $5,20)"

If that update comes with a hero as fun as Phoenix and a mode as fun as Ability Draft, I really couldn't care what they do.

I may think Year Beast (the event) is garbage and a grind fest and just not fun, but I have to hand it to them for the rest of the update.

Oh yea, and that middle schooler fanfiction demon dude is alright too I guess.

If that update comes with a hero as fun as Phoenix and a mode as fun as Ability Draft, I really couldn't care what they do.

I may think Year Beast (the event) is garbage and a grind fest and just not fun, but I have to hand it to them for the rest of the update.

Oh yea, and that middle schooler fanfiction demon dude is alright too I guess.

I have found these past 3 events to be boring as Fuck.

I have found these past 3 events to be boring as Fuck.

Wraith Night was really fun. I don't know why, but I played it over and over just for fun. I liked trying different heroes and different strategies and exploring what changes familiar heroes had. The rewards weren't even good, it was just kind of fun as a quick mode to pass time. It was also a nice send off to a fairly iconic hero and was worked into the lore of the game well.

Diretide was still really fun for the first 20 minutes and a chore for the last 10. It also makes me think Valve should mess around with some kind of capture the flag mode for an event, since that's basically boiling down to what made Diretide fun.

Are you referring to terrorblade? If so, why that description?

He's a badass thief who is too much of a badass for Hell so they send him to super Hell, but in super hell he realizes he's a badass and breaks out of super hell and he's a badass and stuff.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Doesn't top:

Torment around me. Torment in me. Torment be with me. And let us conquer our foes. They do not understand our pain. Do you? No. Not a soul can. And for that, We shall make them feel the torment... The torment that inhabits my soul.

inkls

He's a badass thief who is too much of a badass for Hell so they send him to super Hell, but in super hell he realizes he's a badass and breaks out of super hell and he's a badass and stuff.

eh, would call that more Comic book level lore. Seen worse superhero origin stories than that.

eh, would call that more Comic book level lore. Seen worse superhero origin stories than that.

But compared to something like this
Rizzrack could still hear the screams in his mind. He worked, frantically turning wrenches, twisting screws, building and carving and forging. Sleep eluded him; he only built. Months had passed since he had shut himself in his uncle's workshop, and his deliverance was nearly complete. He rubbed his back as his eyes drifted shut, and saw a blanket of flowers floating on the placid waves of Augury Bay before exploding into a cloud of pollen that silenced lives as it seized the lungs. He woke with a choking start. For hours the rhythmic sound of a whetstone filled the shop as he sharpened a set of massive blades, his mind filled with images of strangling vines garroting neighbors, enwrapping homes. The flooding of Augury Bay had been nothing compared to the violent horrors the waters left to take root beyond the city walls. But the saw-suit would make him strong and safe he thought, allowing himself this sliver of hope before the full might of his fear crashed into his fading mind. Branches and blood. When the city fell, Rizzrack fled trees that walked, and fought, and killed. Trees had shattered the gates and swarmed into the city. Trees had crushed and thrashed and stomped the last that Augury Bay could muster in defense, and stalked the few fleeing refugees. In addled silence Rizzrack unspooled the thick chain from the suit's arm, his hands quaking as he inspected each link and ran a trembling finger along the claw attached at its end. The saw-suit was ready.

With his hand trembling he sparked the bladed machine to life. Terror drove him, terror of what awaited him and of what he would have to face to have any hope of calming his mind. As the saw-suit shuddered to life he knew he must face this fear, and he knew he wouldn't like it one bit.

It might as well be from a different game. The way it's written, you're not sure if he's just insane and making it up, or if that actually happened. There's a subtle reference to Treant Protector's lore to tie in the two heroes without being overt about it.

Terrorblade's is almost parody compared to it. It's like Troll Warlord's lore, but on a serious hero.

Karakand

Terrorblade is the demon marauder—an outlaw hellion whom even other demons fear. He stole from the Demon Lords and for his crimes was taught this lesson: even Hell has a hell.

Terrorblade is the demon marauder—an outlaw hellion whom even other demons fear. He stole from the Demon Lords and for his crimes was taught this lesson: even Hell has a hell.

Detox

I was just in a game and we took their mid rax they pretty much had no chance. The doom on the opposite team said 'bya cya' in all chat and everyone dropped out of the game. There is no record of the game, and nobody got an abandon. What just happened?

shira

I was just in a game and we took their mid rax they pretty much had no chance. The doom on the opposite team said 'bya cya' in all chat and everyone dropped out of the game. There is no record of the game, and nobody got an abandon. What just happened?

How long ago was this? Give it a few hours and see if it shows up.

Karakand

Do you think he learned his lesson?

I'm glad you asked that question, Kade.

-----

But instead of suffering, Terrorblade made himself master of his own reflected worst self--a raging, thieving demon of unimaginable power. With his inner beast under sway, he destroyed the fractal prison walls and burst free to turn his terror loose upon all creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom