• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

man, Bristlefront really is ridiculousl in this game.

during team fight either the enemy team focuses on you or not they all die.

It is tempting to play more Wraith Night now that the rates have been doubled. But normal is too easy, and new game + and ++ usually doesn't work with randoms.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wish I would have made this ultimate support ward earlier

rroetuW.png
I feel tracking both wards placed and bought is redundant, better off using a spot to track heroes covered in dust, or pop in a foul fell and track all the demons you kill secure.

Sanjay

Iloled youre everything wrong with the community for buying some shoes.

Amazing right.

I admit I got banned before but that was because of a rape joke. Immediately everyone started saying "not funny etc".

FREE iloled.

yup. Nothing wrong with that right?

You idiot.

BristleBoss is best when you skip vanguard and build blade mail, then Heart and if you've fucked over many enemies - radiance.

You know nothing dmshaposv.

Also guys have you heard the news? We finally have a mod that can play Batrider!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Grats Wes, the DOTAGAF lobby grows ever more powerful.

BraXzy

I love when the enemy team doesn't bother to hinder your jungle farm, and you get a lot of early TP pickoff's as Nature's Prophet. By the end I was 2 hitting like a god.

omg you guys i just played natures prophet for the first time and now i see the light!!!

he is so fun!!!!

That was.. weird timing.

It seems like I've risen high enough that whenever I see someone on the other team pick sniper, I automatically think "well that's a lane won" instead of "this might be a hassle".

He does feed so, so much.

Hylian7

It seems like I've risen high enough that whenever I see someone on the other team pick sniper, I automatically think "well that's a lane won" instead of "this might be a hassle".

He does feed so, so much.
If they lane him right (aka not mid) they can do just fine like many other carries. It's the Sniper mid that usually losses, but he can often lose other lanes too.

Radec

If sing-sing went back instead of BH, he probably hold it abit longer.

also, fucking
KuGsj.gif
at Bane getting 2 shotted before and while gripping Gyro.

Nymerio

Kuroky double rapier with Speed vs Swag ratting.

XBOCT is proud!

Edit:

Holy fuck, BULLDOG is Proud!

Holy shit, PBS outrace a double divine rapier-toting Gyrocopter. Heroes.

wow what a game!

Holy shit swag

The power of the prophet #ongamersheroof2014

I need to see this. Why did I miss this :'(

There's no way all you guys voted for Dota in the SteamGAF awards.

Can you vote for only one game? I'm not sure how many 2013 games I even played.

Shinypogs

Treant Protector is possibly now my fav hero, or maybe it's just the combo of him and a Bristleback. If nothing else playing him made dealing with Zeus a bit easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom