• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

DON'T CARE. NEEDS TO BE POSTED MORE. HE'S SHIT.

44094892.jpg

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Ugh I just had one of those infuriating losses where at like ten minutes in the enemy team starts pushing as five and taking towers and your teammate's idea of "response" is "lets all walk slowly across the map one by one to the tower, arriving in time to get murdered and letting the tower fall" every single fucking time

inkls

http://dotabuff.com/matches/520984080

This game tho.

Pretty much every lane was feeding. Had to mute sladar because he was either raging nonstop or blasting never gonna give you up. Leshrac shadowblade wrecked us. I think I got 3 triple kills during the game. Was tanky as heck though. 3100-ish hp not including armor.

Oh yeah, and these guys were a 4-man party

Mohasus

Had 2 bloom bounties on the market waiting the price to rise after the event was over.

Opened them, morcant (mirana's mount) and spirit of atniw (lone druid's bear). Both rare. :(

RS4-

Lol wow, the shmup part of beast is all sorts of fucked up now. Patterns, exploding aoe, balls that boomerang back.

Artanisix

Nope, removed rapiers from year beast
No fun allowed

On top of that they significantly buffed the year beast. So he does more damage, you do less damage, and the rewards are worse
Are they actively trying to destroy this mode?

wat

Maybe they changed it because... having it be the same throughout all 2 or so weeks is boring? I mean, I don't like the mode in the first place, but you're acting like it was amazing and perfect where it was.

RS4-

So what you are telling me is valve made the fight more fun.

If only it was Ikaruga!

It was just unexpected since we didn't practice first; so no rapier, the new armor, the shmup mode.

Oh well. And yeah, I think it's a tossup between gems or the chance that you might get a courier from the vermilion chest.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Done with that damn year beast. I have like tens of thousands of fireshit left but I'm so done. They made him more annoying to fight, took away all incentive to get jade tokens. Why are we still patronizing this crap, people?

kasane

man people who stack and dont speak english are hilarious, they always blame you at the end of the game even if im the only one who was able to push enemy's racks

bunch of fucking cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom