• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Is there a different payout for doing 2.5K ingot as opposed to 1K? Seems like 1K's gold is more than enough to do sustained high damage...

Yes. It's pretty dumb too because you can't even usefully use the amount of gold you get in the 2500 ingots bracket.

manfestival

He's actually the personification of every toxic Dota player in the world. Lol at him banning me for asking why he uses his mouse for items instead of hotkeys.

I did love how I told him that I would fight him and he said he was probably 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier and would drop me

Nirvana

I did love how I told him that I would fight him and he said he was probably 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier and would drop me

Man that guy who 1v1d him was awful. I wish someone actually good would challenge him so I could see that smirk get wiped off his fat face.

kasane

wow why do i always get matched with terrible 4 stacks, 4 times in a row. They try to do a trilane and fail miserably, forget the wards blame the carry.

holy fucking shit

Edit: LET US HAVE THE OPTION LIKE HON WHERE YOU CHOOSE IF YOU WANT LONGER QUEUE TIMES WITH FAIRER MATCHES

Edit2: now my teammate disconnects during picking phase, HE HAS NO FUCKING GOLD now!

Zocano

Get 16mil with this new version of the Year Beast. Still pretty easy but Necrolyte is pretty much essential past 10 minutes and becomes the only real significant damage dealer (not like he wasn't before).

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Have you guys noticed how many heroes are from the Neverending Story?

Batrider:
night-hob.bmp

Tiny:
rockbiter_608.jpg

Dark Seer:
7145-13535.jpg

Playing a game of civ after two games of DOTA to wind down, end up being neighbors with Montezuma.

Feels exactly like laning with a partner in low-MMR.

ViviOggi

Rares are now added to the Bloom Bounties.

I wonder what those hoarders feel like now.

There goes my desire to play that mode ever again. I've got like 12k Ingots banked up but it's soul-crushingly tedious to play without exploits and I know that I'd be pulling rares exclusively.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The truth is, if you are playing the mode only to farm items, valve has just failed on making something compelling to play.

The fight to me is enjoyable enough that I'm went a bit out of the way to get Ingots to give a few solid attempts tomorrow.

Shoyz

I've been sitting on 10 (almost 11) Bloom Bounties and was hoping to sit on them for a few weeks/months and if the value went up enough was hoping to get a Dragonclaw Hook from them.
Now I'm looking at my $50 bounties becoming $20. Sigh..
Can't believe they're pulling that awful bait & switch after selling $7.50 boosters.

Glad to see Zephyr win, though.

manfestival

I actually do not mind the mode and find it enjoyable at times but I desire more hats.

I bought a bloom bounty for 2 dollars and regrettably got a rare.... well to my dismay. I sold my jadehoof for 15 so I dont feel so burned but screw valve for doing that :(

Mordeccai

So I just randomed shadow fiend and played him for the first time in all pick. I was scared shitless I was gonna feed cus I didn't know much about him.

Team demanded I go mid so I did. Once I figured out denies give souls, I became a real bastard. Up against a slark, completely denied three creep waves, grabbed a DD rune, owned mid, then roamed. Raze is super satisfying.

Think I may have found a new favorite hero. SF and Earthshaker have come out of nowhere this week to be my new favorite heros

Acinixys

Playing with bad carry's on you team sucks :(

This is the worst.

I love playing supports like Earthshaker and CM, but I know that if I let the retard that randomed Morph/Medusa/Void try carry us, we are going to lose, so i have to pick PotM and Slardar and dominate the early game so we can win just through a sheer gold + XP advantage

Wow i just had a game with the most retarded team ive had in a long time

I call missing middle, 2 seconds later 1 of them die to a mirana arrow (Happens like 6 times in a row)

Then, once they've all fed the enemy team nicely and their Lion has an Aghs, they bunch as 4 under our T3, get stunned by sven and then lion ults let and 1 hit KOs

This game is the worst

Kreunt

Banned
The truth is, if you are playing the mode only to farm items, valve has just failed on making something compelling to play.

The fight to me is enjoyable enough that I'm went a bit out of the way to get Ingots to give a few solid attempts tomorrow.

I know I've said this before, but my main problem with the whole thing is that with the resources they spent making the year beast event, they probably could have given us something more fun and permanent like a mid wars map.

fiore

Banned
This is the worst.

I love playing supports like Earthshaker and CM, but I know that if I let the retard that randomed Morph/Medusa/Void try carry us, we are going to lose, so i have to pick PotM and Slardar and dominate the early game so we can win just through a sheer gold + XP advantage
You need to play off lane role. Bristle back is so fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom