• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
2516259-8732952699-49652.gif

My ent crashed and i got an abandon, My god Low prio is so much worse now.

I had the same thing. My game crashed and would keep crashing when booting up, on restarting my PC my Steam would not let me log in until I reset the password and now I still have to do a low priority match.

It is in your face all the time, really awful.

BF on Void is really just to help him farm faster since he's pretty useless early game any way. And then there is that small chance that you get a really good ultimate and you know the rest lol. I haven't played Void in this metagame but his early game is trash either way you build him.
I prefer fast MoM + maelstrom for triple-kills at 18 minutes.

Epix

I keep getting this random blink dagger behavior where if my hero is out of the frame when I attempt a blink I'll just randomly blink somewhere in the opposite direction. Annoying.

Chris R

Oh and people who don't know how to play faceless void need to not pick him. Stone gaze into chrono should be a kick ass combo...

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Opened 2 Wraith Night Tributes in a row and got the exact same item. What the fuck are the odds of that?

guys, are there 2 people here who would play with me and 2 other buddies? We play find a match rd/sd, and we're not pros or anything but we can carry our own. I've been getting some horrendous teammates these past few days.

RustyO

I'm doing a little "project" around DotA2; but have never actually played the game (don't ask)

So, um, can anyone amuse me with a couple of stupid questions?

- Can you have mutliple heroes on the same team? (e.g. Two or three Earthshakers)
- How long does an average game last?
- Is Kill/Death ratio tracked? If so, only for heroes, or creeps as well?

I'm doing a little "project" around DotA2; but have never actually played the game (don't ask)

- Can you have mutliple heroes on the same team? (e.g. Two or three Earthshakers)
No, not in any sort of normal game.

Anywhere between 30 and 50 minutes. It can be shorter or longer but most games people play are around that length I'd say.

Yes for heroes. The game tracks all of that I guess for creeps as well but it doesn't surface it really. Do you mean how many kills all the creeps have gotten or how many creeps have died? I guess it's neither for those.

IceMarker

-No, only in private lobbies with Mid Only mode.
-Depends, can be a stomp in 20 minutes all the way up to long stalemates upwards of 70 minutes. I'd say the average nowadays is around 35-45 minutes.
-Kills, deaths, and Assists are all tracked including how many creep kills and denies in each match. Overall stats are only kept on third-party sites like DotaBuff.

Hope that helps.

kasane

My friend gave up looool. Something like it was too fast or shit i have no idea what he thought about this game

One positive is i can hop in back to ranked, oh well maybe he will pick it up again sometime

I have to say I've had pretty much nothing but good games for the last couple of days, I guess de-selecting all-pick and not playing at 7am helps a ton with finding good matchmaking.

That or I've risen high enough to leave the US East Russian trench, but I feel like that trench might be the deepest of them all.

I have to say I've had pretty much nothing but good games for the last couple of days, I guess de-selecting all-pick and not playing at 7am helps a ton with finding good matchmaking.

That or I've risen high enough to leave the US East Russian trench, but I feel like that trench might be the deepest of them all.
My record in the past two and a half weeks has been 23-5.

I know Australia's server isn't great but I have been doing very well.

Chris R

I made the mistake of playing early games today and ended up on shit teams. At least my team won the game I played tonight to cleanse the pallet some what.

BigAT

So is there any special way that Radiant/Dire is determined in matchmaking? Because I just noticed that my last TWENTY FOUR games in a row have been on Dire when I queue with a group of 5. How is that even possible?

Hylian7

So is there any special way that Radiant/Dire is determined in matchmaking? Because I just noticed that my last TWENTY FOUR games in a row have been on Dire when I queue with a group of 5. How is that even possible?
I imagine it is 50/50, you just got a streak going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom