• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratfall

This wasn't the Dotacinema tournament

D2CL isn't the DotaCinema CD tourney. Different sponsors altogether, and it's CM format.

Oh god, I am so confused. Sorry. What service is the Captains Draft Tourney showing on? I went to MLG.tv (thats what it was on yesterday right?) when I thought the game was still going on but the only channel I saw was replaying the games from yesterday.

Unrelated: The Free to Play trailer just makes me want more valve made Dota cinematics. They need a good pre-TI4 hype cinematic.

F!ReW!Re

Did he steal that tiara from Crystal Maiden?

Haters gonna hate

starlordfinger.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Also Aghs Scepter Lion has to be one of the most satisfying things in the game. Additionally, the AoE is actually a bit larger then I originally thought, and it can in fact hit Invisible Units.

Dec

I do a good Ayesee impersonation.

GREEEETING AND SALUTATIONS!! BUY THESE HEADPHONES FROM OUR SPONSORS, THEY FEEL LIKE COUCHES ON YOUR EARS!

THEY TRADED THAT AEGIS FOR NOTHING! ....EXCEPT A KILL AND AN ENTIRE ARRAY OF SS WARDS...

Edit: Imitating dumb things casters say is actually half the fun. Me and my wife laugh.

*moves camera* TC. Trying to get some farm up.

*moves camera* Natures Prophet. Stacking some camps.

*moves camera* This guy. Right clicking the ground.

*moves camera* A ward. Watching people.

You don't have to convert every thing you see into words ffs.

KingKong

Dailymotion is like all the worst things about twitch and MLG with none of the positives - laggy, looks like shit and doesnt save VODs right away

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Dailymotion is like all the worst things about twitch and MLG with none of the positives - laggy, looks like shit and doesnt save VODs right away

Sometimes Dailymotion is amazing, sometimes it's satan's anus. Could not be more hit or miss

Sibylus

Banned
Consistently "Satan's Anus" tier where I live. This was a good series, too. Shame the sponsor is paying for it with wooden nickels.

ksan

Unless you're playing against top 30 teams in the world, zeus is kinda ownage in serious games with good coordination, an aggro tri, and some rune control.
He's also complete ownage with dagger in pubs.

Hylian7

Got a second Living Nelum, bought a Jade Dragon recipe that required a Living Nelum for $0.11 on Market, boom Jade Dragon and I still have my Lycan wolf!

Fuchsdh

I guess the "Free to Play" documentary proves Valve thinks the sun shines out of its own ass. Christ, I'd be embarrassed to put that out.

inkls

Doing a documentary on how your game is apparently the harbinger of esports breaking out into the mainstream? You don't see where that comes off as a bit impartial and self-congratulating?

Oh fuck off, christ. I've never played LoL, and played DotA since 2003.

Isn't the focus of the documentary the 3 players featured in it?

Doing a documentary on how your game is apparently the harbinger of esports breaking out into the mainstream? You don't see where that comes off as a bit impartial and self-congratulating?

Nah, the only way esports will break out is when you hold $1million+ tournaments,

Not release a documentary about a tournament 2 1/2 years ago.

Razzer

I think that was just an unfortunate part of the doc to put in the trailer. It wasn't a Valve guy saying it was it? Also, it's more about the lives of the players and what it's like to get into the scene than Dota specifically. Or so I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom