• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening boys. http://ongam.rs/MeVF8V

5928-rtz.png

Welcome!
More gaffers means more gafs stacks = more lost games!

;-)

Get in the guild. Always looking for more players there.

Thanks everybody, already a guild member but I haven't had too much time to play lately due to traveling for work and crappy hotel internet.

Quick question; I have this weird bug where if I use push to talk to voice chat in-game, it will eventually stop working completely and mute my voice chat. The only way I have found to fix it is to completely restart the client. I've done the requisite google detective work on this but haven't found any solutions. Thoughts?

Fuchsdh

Yeah, they also end up so focused on the other player's mistakes, they make some themselves, but don't realize it. The surrender function in lol when I used to play it pissed me off so much because when I play games I have the "never surrender" mentality.

I think the worst possible game setup is if you're the only random on your team… I've had lots of times where they start trying to micromanage me with pings and minimap draws that they end up getting killed themselves. It also hurts my play because I start ignoring the pings and then walk into something stupid.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
LOL WTF

RoXkis TP in to kill the serpent wards but leave one left to kill the tower instead of getting the deny.

I have two Strife beta keys so if some of you jokers want one send me a pm.

No clue how it is. Probably a shit show.

Is SADBOYS in this CD tournament? Not at home so I can't check.

Nope.

Sweden Alliance: s4, Loda, Akke, EGM, AdmiralBulldog
European Union Fnatic: Fly, n0tail, Era, H4nn1, Trixi
Ukraine Na`Vi: Puppey, Dendi, XBOCT, KuroKy, Funn1k
Russia RoX.KIS: Goblak, BzzIsPerfect, Sedoy, Solo, yol
Sigma.int: 7ckngMad, Sockshka, FATA-, paS, miGGel
United States Team Liquid: FLUFF, TC, BuLba, Waytosexy, qojqva

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I just realized Year Beast is viral marketing for Ikaruga.

"Even though the throw is high, I never give in. Therefore, I never feed with regrets."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom