• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
What was the game a few weeks back (casted by Tobi) where there was like a solid 2-3 minute insane teamfight at the Radiant base towards the end? It was the talk of the town for a day or two. No more info recalled though sadly.

Heard an interesting rumor that the crow in the Dendi Pudge set is actually the hook (or a part of it at least), and Pudge sends it out to grab people at a distance and drag them back, falconer style.

Would be... interesting to say the least.

kvk1

Heard an interesting rumor that the crow in the Dendi Pudge set is actually the hook (or a part of it at least), and Pudge sends it out to grab people at a distance and drag them back, falconer style.

Would be... interesting to say the least.

That would have to be one speedy crow.

It would look a little funky in the animation phase I think.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Snowstorm rolled in to MN today, so that means no math class!

Let's do some doto.

Edit: Is there a way to override the default HUD? New Bloom keeps switching to that HUD instead of Shagbark.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
http://dotabuff.com/matches/531694402

This fucking match.

Storm Spirit (who has nearly 2,000 wins, by the way) with the most abominable item build. He finished that Radiance at 50 minutes, as if that was a good idea. Thought never crossed his mind to build a fucking Orchid or Bloodstone, so he's constantly out of mana and is literally trying to bottle crow 40 minutes into the game. I was strong as hell on Gyro but I simply couldn't do it alone.

Unbearably frustrating.

Acinixys

Question: if you already have a basher, why go mkb instead of daedalus?

Spectre had a Talismin of Evasion early, which she build into a Butterfly

It was fucking me over because i would smash her for years when she was cold snapped and then smash her some more when I dropped my Abyssal on her, but i missed so many attacks that she would turn on me with 50% HP left and murder me with Morphs help

Lost 2 team fights because of that and almost got raxed twice

35% evasion my ass. I missed easily 70% of the time :( RNG gods hated me

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why not basher? 1.4 second stun > mini stun. You buy the basher/abyssal for the bashes and the MKB for the 100% hit chance when opposing clickers have Bfly.

MKB not half bad for raw damage either, IIRC its magical on melee and scales with attack speed. Daedalus probably ahead still but you would need mkb for true strike.

Acinixys

So then why basher? Im just confused by the bash-stacking.

Abyssal gives a 25% chance to stun for 1.4 seconds

MKB gives a 35% chance to minibash and deal 100 bonus damage.
The MKB bash is .01 seconds, which is nothing.

So MKB is to counter the Butterfly evasion, while Abyssal is to bash like a beast and keep people stun locked

Quesa

Abyssal gives a 25% chance to stun for 1.4 seconds

MKB gives a 35% chance to minibash and deal 100 bonus damage.
The MKB bash is .01 seconds, which is nothing.

So MKB is to counter the Butterfly evasion, while Abyssal is to bash like a beast and keep people stun locked

ok, got it.

There's no feeling in the world quite like that of needing 2 battle points for an item drop. It's exciting because I'm getting a drop soon, but annoying because it's two points and I could have had the item if I had just taken a minute longer on my previous game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom