• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Can someone pls explain treads CM to me?

Ive seen it quite often and its never worked out. Is it to help her tank up or what?

like the Dr. said, I usually get them on CM if I'm getting pounded and want some extra tank. Mana boots aren't needed because of her aura, and Tranquills are better if you aren't dealing with gap-closers or huge burst.

Acinixys

hilarious

20 minutes in WAIT LOL NM

If they force same picks in the remake the whole game will suck

What happened?

Dota network is down when game was started -> doesn't appear in the ticket, no ones fault

Admin notices, tries to tell teams but does so in spectator chat so no one sees

Crucial lanes are revealed and kills happen

Admin pauses and wants to remake, gets laughed at, leaves to make a new lobby

Players continue playing

Someone relays admin threat that the result "can" be canceled at 10 min

Same guy relays that admin decided to cancel the result at 20 min, players laugh some more and leave

aeolist

Banned
What happened?

admins didn't host the game correctly (e. oh thought it was d2cl's fault :D) so it wasn't showing up for people who bought the ticket

they didn't mention this until 40 seconds after creep spawn, asked for remake 2 kills later, and at 20 minutes said the game results wouldn't be recorded and they should remake with the same draft

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
admins didn't host the game correctly (e. oh thought it was d2cl's fault :D) so it wasn't showing up for people who bought the ticket

they didn't mention this until 40 seconds after creep spawn, asked for remake 2 kills later, and at 20 minutes said the game results wouldn't be recorded and they should remake with the same draft
Uh, couldn't they use reply take over so only like the last few seconds would be lost?

Granadier

Sheever casted a 2nd tier Russian game yesterday where one team who was favoured to win picked up a Tusk and it worked out well. The rest of the line up isn't too crazy but yeah, sounds pretty intriguing. Wish I could watch.

Alliance just had a pretty good combo on Fnatic's Doom using Tusk and NP. Ice shards + Sprout + Snowball and it was over.

I'm not sure why they didn't just resume from a save game.

Also I feel that the players are partially to blame as well seeing as the admin told them to leave and he left to make the new lobby which is when they decided to continue playing ignoring the decision.

W1SSY

Alliance ran Tusk with Wisp a couple weeks ago in some tournament and ended up snowballing pretty hard. Sadly I cannot remember who it was against.

Granadier

That was a really entertaining portion of the game.

Why dailymotion??

D2CL, just use Twitch.

ReRixo

Banned
I'm not sure why they didn't just resume from a save game.

Also I feel that the players are partially to blame as well seeing as the admin told them to leave and he left to make the new lobby which is when they decided to continue playing ignoring the decision.

It's the fault of the players that it dragged out to 20 minutes, but that's not really the issue... The admins took way too long to notice, and wanted to remake after the point which was acceptable. The teams just wanted to play so they continued, which is pretty unprofessional but it's understandable.

That was a really entertaining portion of the game.

Why dailymotion??

D2CL, just use Twitch.

isn't dailymotion a sponsor or was that a different tournament?

Raytow

oh man, just came from losing a winning streak with Veno and then watch as alliance loses the first game, doto why do you hate me so? =/

God Enel

Dailymotion is so horrible that I ended up buying a ticket.

Quite good game from both teams. was really entertaining. @ Dailymotion it sucks so bad. Teamfight starts -> dailymotion commercials start. wtf?!

i dont know why jd switched to dailymotion.

ksan

Start using livestreamer for dailymotion streams instead of complaining then! (and for twitch streams if you want)
You'll get the streams in VLC without any lag due to flash.

Link to the site: http://livestreamer.tanuki.se/en/latest/
Direct download link for windows installer: https://github.com/chrippa/livestreamer/releases/download/v1.7.3/livestreamer-v1.7.3-win32-setup.exe

After you install it there are two ways to use it; either directly in windows+r or in cmd
In either of those you write
Code:
livestreamer streamlink quality
Ex: The Dota 2 CL DailyMotion stream: 
livestreamer http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1b1h6o_joindota-fnatic-vs-the-alliance-dota-2-champions-league_videogames?start=1 best
Ex: JDcommunity stream
livestreamer twitch.tv/joindotacommunity best

Don't close the cmd window until you finished watching and enjoy your stream in vlc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom