• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Cowboy Hunter is pretty great. Not sure about the gun though.
Gunblade r legit.
squall_leonhart_cosplay_3_by_mogcaiz-d4h6j7v.jpg

manfestival

what a day, i get a horrible sinus congestion which causes pain in my ear, my car wont start, and one of my closest friends father died a couple of hours ago.

bounchfx

Why is the LC set twice the price of all the rest? wut? and the new Mirana and Luna sets are sweet.. insanely cheap.. like, why was Yi's $14 and these are $4? I guess I don't understand the store pricing. Super glad the newer ones are 4 though, damn accessible. dat puck!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If I saw that Puck set in-game I would not know it from regular-ass Puck.

Why is the LC set twice the price of all the rest? wut? and the new Mirana and Luna sets are sweet.. insanely cheap.. like, why was Yi's $14 and these are $4? I guess I don't understand the store pricing. Super glad the newer ones are 4 though, damn accessible. dat puck!

Dat Anuxi tax.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Maybe valve is seeing if a creators name I'd enough to raise the value to the community. I know fur me $4 is a sweet spot, I may grab some sets when I get home Sunday.

Any one know if there is a cut off date to making a fantasy league?

shira

Why is the LC set twice the price of all the rest?

Seems all the "just added" hero sets are either Arcana or $8.

- Ember
- Eart
- Waifu
- Terror

And the last gen are $4

- Medusa
- Tusk
- Slark
- Abaddon
- Skywrath
edit: $4 seems to be the base price for all sets with the variance being player/team sets or old prices from long ago

GorillaJu

Man I just can't catch a break these days. Had a game as Naga with great early farm including two kills in lane, Radi finished right around 11 mins in, split farmed like hell, ended with Travs Radi Bfly Manta Diffusal and Heart and we still lost.

One of those games where if you lose after getting that farmed it's gotta be your own fault. My support AA kept shit talking me - shame as I don't know what I was doing wrong. I guess going late vs TB and Leo isn't going to end well but I did work in team fights setting up AA ults with sleep and such.

Down about 300 MMR from 4500 over the past week. The number dropping doesn't worry me, but the idea that I could be getting worse at the game is depressing.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Four dollars (US)
http://i.imgur.com/wkjgxyr.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote="bounchfx, post: 102552089"]Why is the LC set twice the price of all the rest? wut? and the new Mirana and Luna sets are sweet.. insanely cheap.. like, why was Yi's $14 and these are $4? I guess I don't understand the store pricing. Super glad the newer ones are 4 though, damn accessible. dat puck![/QUOTE]

Apparently the LC and Invoker sets have alternating styles on some of their pieces, wonder if that has anything to do with it.

bounchfx

Thanks.

Apparently the LC and Invoker sets have alternating styles on some of their pieces, wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Yeah, that's a good point. Just trying to figure out how valve prices things in general, it seems odd to be that big of a price difference. I mean, it's literally 2 sets or 1 in this case. Styles kinda makes sense since you're getting more for your money. But then there's the mounts which normally go for way more and usually get marked legendary simply because there's a mount. It's all super interesting to me.. just trying to understand hehe.

I will say however a set being $4 makes me not even bat an eye about buying it, as compared to when the store first opened and all sets were 10$. I can totally see 'Pro' player sets being more expensive though for obvious reasons.

mr2t

Banned
Why are my mm teammates South American non English speakers EVERY SINGLE GAME that I play that isn't a 5 man group. Literally every fucking game. It's fucking ridiculous. I miss having a banlist program like in the original dota so I could kick these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom