• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
gj team, keep picking axe and huskar on ranked 4k mmr and keep losing the game. 20 mins only boots on invoker and not even half an armlet on solo top huskar. god this game

Karakand

so is there a dota thread cycle picture yet

Stage 1: Praise Dota! I don't really care about this new event but love OTHERCONTENT.

Stage 2: Why do I keep getting matched with people who don't speak English? Why isn't there a region lock feature?

Stage 3: There hasn't been an update for PERIOD, this is a dead game. 3 high school interns and Icefrog are the only people working on it.

Goto Stage 1

Why are my mm teammates South American non English speakers EVERY SINGLE GAME that I play that isn't a 5 man group. Literally every fucking game. It's fucking ridiculous. I miss having a banlist program like in the original dota so I could kick these people.

I've been preaching this since I started DOTA. It absolutely ruins my experience. Either they are absolute feeding trash, or they don't even speak english so coordinating anything other than what's available via the chatwheel is impossible.
jajajaja

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Yeah, that's a good point. Just trying to figure out how valve prices things in general, it seems odd to be that big of a price difference. I mean, it's literally 2 sets or 1 in this case. Styles kinda makes sense since you're getting more for your money. But then there's the mounts which normally go for way more and usually get marked legendary simply because there's a mount. It's all super interesting to me.. just trying to understand hehe.

I will say however a set being $4 makes me not even bat an eye about buying it, as compared to when the store first opened and all sets were 10$. I can totally see 'Pro' player sets being more expensive though for obvious reasons.

Yeah I have no idea either. And they didn't even add my PINK option hair colour style! I know at least 4 people who liked the pink hair version :p

I was actually expecting it to be $4~ so I kept 5 bucks in my wallet to buy it for ryan. But ended up having to add more funds D:

YES MORE MIRANA SETS AND FIRST PUCK ITEM CELEBRATION!

ESL stadium setup looks good. Gonna be getting my tickets asap! It's gonna be hype! Anyone else here going? Gonna be at MLG too. We should gaf meetup!

Jesus. I just had a team throw so hard against me it was insane. It was 40-8 at like 20 minutes with all our towers down aside from tier 3 and none of the enemy towers down.....and we ended up winning. WTF.

Even according to the final graphs and stats.. we were still way behind. After we started pushing Mirana got a desperation rapier but ended up losing it next to her ancient. The amount of all chat rage from the other team was insane near the end.

I honestly can't figure out wtf happened or how we won. I literally gave up and was alt tabbing the game at the 30 minute mark.

vGKMAOz.png

UWf8dDC.jpg

HNVlUbr.jpg

Rat Dota = BEST DOTA

Jesus. I just had a team throw so hard against me it was insane. It was 40-8 at like 20 minutes with all our towers down aside from tier 3 and none of the enemy towers down.....and we ended up winning. WTF.

Even according to the final graphs and stats.. we were still way behind. After we started pushing Mirana got a desperation rapier but ended up losing it next to her ancient. The amount of all chat rage from the other team was insane near the end.

I honestly can't figure out wtf happened or how we won. I literally gave up and was alt tabbing the game at the 30 minute mark.

vGKMAOz.png

Rat Dota = BEST DOTA

anyone else on why we desperately need a gg button?

BearPawB

Banned

vGKMAOz.png

UWf8dDC.jpg

HNVlUbr.jpg

Rat Dota = BEST DOTA

mmm i think i am going to watch this rat nonsense

mmm i think i am going to watch this rat nonsense

Yea check it out dude. We all fed so friggin bad. We had no communication and our supports never put up a ward. We just got crushed most of the game. Check it out and tell me what you think. I got picked off a few times by Mirana and got owned by Sandking every time I showed up in lane. It was devastation.

I don't think the other team intentionally gave up. It was 2 stacks of 2 and a solo pudge.

vGKMAOz.png

UWf8dDC.jpg

HNVlUbr.jpg

Rat Dota = BEST DOTA
yeah but heavys sandwich told me it was always worth it to just abandon

Yea check it out dude. We all fed so friggin bad. We had no communication and our supports never put up a ward. We just got crushed most of the game. Check it out and tell me what you think. I got picked off a few times by Mirana and got owned by Sandking every time I showed up in lane. It was devastation.

I don't think the other team intentionally gave up. It was 2 stacks of 2 and a solo pudge.

Just went back and rewatched it. At the 28 minute game mark, it was 39-9

The only set I've been confused over the pricing is the Lucentyr Luna set. I can understand that it has new animations and stuff but it isn't linked to a pro player/organisation (which is normally the case for the increased costs) so I was under the impression every other set would go for cheap.

BearPawB

Banned
Just went back and rewatched it. At the 28 minute game mark, it was 39-9

My take-aways:

No one seemed to notice that weaver had a ton of farm.
NP was farmed all to hell despite his deaths as well.

Pudge died a million different stupid deaths.

They were almost scared to team fight, instead preferring to throw themselves one on one at you. very bizarre.

My take-aways:

No one seemed to notice that weaver had a ton of farm.
NP was farmed all to hell despite his deaths as well.

Pudge died a million different stupid deaths.

They were almost scared to team fight, instead preferring to throw themselves one on one at you. very bizarre.

Yea, my farm as NP has gotten pretty strong lately, all while maintaining proper lane dynamics and not taking farm from my carries. When I first started NP it was easy as hell to farm but I'd clear the map, and that was losing games for me as my team would be underlevel and underfarmed.

Still, hilarious comeback. Feels good man.

edit: also them fountain diving us at 28 since they figured they had the game on lock was a bad move as well. Always siege, clear the rax before you start the stupid cocky shit.

ElyrionX

If Techies come in, I predict a lot of grief for low mobility mid heroes like Invoker and SF. With boots and smoke, Techies is going to very easily suicide kill a level 1 Invoker.

Seance

Banned

vGKMAOz.png

UWf8dDC.jpg

HNVlUbr.jpg

Rat Dota = BEST DOTA

Were you the NP. Dat gold and those items..... lol.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm 2 games away from my 666th game. I'm going to try and get a crew together to play it with a team of Doom, Queen of Pain, Lion, Undying and Shadow Demon.

ElyrionX

vGKMAOz.png

UWf8dDC.jpg

HNVlUbr.jpg

Rat Dota = BEST DOTA

Your carries were much harder late game carries plus a lot of their kills were taken by Rubick which crippled their cores. This is exactly what I was talking about when I made a comment earlier about Lich taking kills from his team causing his carry to be underfarmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom