• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixghost

Jungle was harder with him just now than I thought it would be. I am good with NP... but I had to run back to fountain 3 times with Lycan. Suggestions?

I like starting with stout, quelling blade, tango, then get a clarity sent to you by the courier after a few seconds. I just go back and forth between the medium camps until level 3, then die to neutrals after you buy a basi and tango. You should be able to farm vlads without going back after that, unless you are getting harassed a ton.

Lotto

Alright, the stadium setup at ESL doesn't seem as excessive as I previously thought. Looks like a good ol' time, especially the premium ticket.

WnLWP0Y.jpg

Sibylus

Banned
Really daft to allow three pickoffs there like they did, practically standing still or running around with their heads cut off.

shira

Alright, the stadium setup at ESL doesn't seem as excessive as I previously thought. Looks like a good ol' time, especially the premium ticket.
So they bring them into a stadium with folding chairs? I hope the VIP seats are a lot better. That ain't worth it to sit on folding chairs for 20-30 hours

Fuchsdh

So they bring them into a stadium with folding chairs? I hope the VIP seats are a lot better. That ain't worth it to sit on folding chairs for 20-30 hours

Yeah it seems odd to me. eSports are not regular sports; there's no real way to watch "live", you're going to have to watch a screen; placing it an arena designed for simultaneous live spectating makes no sense, especially if you're going to just stick it in the pitch and don't need all that space anyhow.

(Although I've never thought about power issues in a football stadium before. I presume there are a lot of circuits at the field level on the edges?)

Low Tier
Yeah it seems odd to me. eSports are not regular sports; there's no real way to watch "live", you're going to have to watch a screen; placing it an arena designed for simultaneous live spectating makes no sense, especially if you're going to just stick it in the pitch and don't need all that space anyhow.

(Although I've never thought about power issues in a football stadium before. I presume there are a lot of circuits at the field level on the edges?)

why are u so anti-esports

Demoli

I hope demoli watched this game because krob was doing a damn fine job at avoiding the tornado->emp combo.

Being able to dodge it doesnt make the combo any less retarded.

Played some more Bounty Hunter today, tried out orchid, went pretty well, gives you that extra layer of utility.

Fuchsdh

why are u so anti-esports

Where would you get that impression? I don't see them ever surpassing the kind of physical sports we have today in anything like the decade figure I see tossed about, but I see a substantial future for them, whether from the games we have today or something in the future.

But it strikes me as inherent stupid to treat a completely different digital medium like its analog counterparts. And putting it in a stadium where you aren't going to fill the 30,000 seats is just a waste of space.

that bh set is pretty cool, but like the alpine ursa it has nothing to do with the hero. considering cat ranger was added, i don't see valve blocking it. there is at least one nyx set that has nothing to do with the hero too, and iirc ursa has a roshan slayer set or something similar that's horrendous and completely out of place. there's probably others i'm forgetting

i really wish we'd get super saiyan tidehunter and gun/capri witch doctor at this point. at least they'd be funny. some of the sets look like shit, out of place and aren't even entertaining. they already added a bunch of ridiculous sets anyway, might as well as just add whatever as long as it gets enough votes

Quesa

N0b single handedly made ee-sama delete like half his music library by calling his tastes bad.

it was really like a dozen albums

You just need to stick a foulfell gem into a normal one.
Problem is I have an inscribed, auspicious, and genuine redhoof, so I still another one that's corrupted

ReRixo

Banned

this looks a lot lamer than what I was imagining

ICHCqYh.png

the field is meant to be a 3d view of the whole map, not just overhead icons

ps i cant use photoshops shitty 3d tools

ps i got beat

Zeknurn

Just had a Phoenix that didn't want to go mid because according to him Phoenix can't mid and he said my ward placement was idiotic because it was in the trees blocking the radiant pull camp and not in the open to give vision.

Sigh... at least he spoke English.

inkls

that bh set is pretty cool, but like the alpine ursa it has nothing to do with the hero. considering cat ranger was added, i don't see valve blocking it. there is at least one nyx set that has nothing to do with the hero too, and iirc ursa has a roshan slayer set or something similar that's horrendous and completely out of place. there's probably others i'm forgetting

i really wish we'd get super saiyan tidehunter and gun/capri witch doctor at this point. at least they'd be funny. some of the sets look like shit, out of place and aren't even entertaining. they already added a bunch of ridiculous sets anyway, might as well as just add whatever as long as it gets enough votes

The guy is called bounty hunter.

Just had a Phoenix that didn't want to go mid because according to him Phoenix can't mid and he said my ward placement was idiotic because it was in the trees blocking the radiant pull camp and not in the open to give vision.

Sigh... at least he spoke English.

Yea.. I'm back on a peruvian run today. Every single game I can't communicate with my team at all. Fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom