• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe someone managed to make this jungle Nature Prophet get an abandon because he didn't realize what happens if you don't get xp after a certain period of time. The guy kept blocking his creeps and the best part is the Nature Prophet wasn't afk while it kept happening. Only in bot games.

I had a bounty hunter buy all wards to start a game against me and ward ALL of my camps.

I went to his jungle instead <3

Kreunt

Banned
have been interested in switching to a full mechanical keyboard for quite a while, i like my k800 too much though, will probably just wait til it breaks.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
And here I am with a $10 usb keyboard.
The Thief promos are already out of the drop system?

That didn't last long. I wonder if they were added to the drop system accidently.
Maybe, they were put right into the drop pool. I thought you even posted about it before, was the only way to get it for the first day.

how do you really feel

decent game, not bad at all. not too sure about the crafting system since it gives stats to items, but havent used it yet. gameplay is similar to both lol and dota 2 to some extent, and while its still casual its still a fun game. i had more fun with strife than with dawngate.

however, dota 2 is still the king of mobas, but strife keeps it traditional and doesnt try to change things like dead island epidemic does, thus, ruining the game.

Quesa

• price
  • key type preference (check PC thread first few lines)
  • ten key or not
  • you want ricer shit like backlights or media keys

Cooler Master default suggestion for value, G710+ otherwise

Any thoughts on Das Keyboards?

http://shop.daskeyboard.com/collections/products/products/das-keyboard-professional-model-s

My initial impression is that they're overpriced, but looking at some of the other stuff suggested it seems in the ballpark. Cooler Master looks nice, but I'm not a fan of gaudy lights so I want something simple.

I think WK is underrated a bit, I've been fooling around with him in hardlane and the results have been surprising. He's not a great hard carry, but that aura, tankiness and stun can support your main carry pretty well. He's like a crappier version of dragon knight, but he's not god awful.

His biggest pitfall is his new lines, they suck. Wheres my travel by bones.

inkls

I think WK is underrated a bit, I've been fooling around with him in hardlane and the results have been surprising. He's not a great hard carry, but that aura, tankiness and stun can support your main carry pretty well. He's like a crappier version of dragon knight, but he's not god awful.

His biggest pitfall is his new lines, they suck. Wheres my travel by bones.

Well the main problem is the duration of his stun. Most of the time it lasts only long enough for you to close the gap and auto attack once or twice. Don't forget his ult, the ultimate "never lose a rapier"* ability.

requires brain

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Maybe wk could use an active on his crit to give a short term damage boost, would make him fit the number 2 roll better

Radec

Newbee team is still newbie as a team.

They'll bounce back though.

- -

Man I want that Arsenal Magus set but I don't want to keep my Iceforged Set if I ever buy that.
Need to find someone who will swap.
LLShC.gif

Chris R

I'm deeper in the trench than I first realized :( I know how my team won the game last night... Tinker apparently went Veil -> Aghs with brown boots...

I need to practice a pubstomp hero, "master" them, and then GTFO of the trench :(

Reynx

Apparently premium tickets for ESL sold out super quick. Can't say I'm surprised, really good deal with free food and booze for the weekend

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I love Yames' rationale for first picking Singsing in his draft: "He's a European in an American division. He's a heavyweight beating on children." :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom