• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
GIFF FEDDBACK
Make the earrings her weapon / Arcana alt style weapon?
Not sure about how big the 6 back wings are
Everything else looks ACE
so is the cooler master the one for the price, or if I'm willing to go $100 is there something better?
DAS with student discount is fine too since it has USB ports on it and if you don't mind the extra bulk on the top right.

I'd sell you mine if I didn't have signatures on it :/

GIFF FEDDBACK

Just messing with the hair
Untitled_1.jpg

Feel free to tell me to never give you feedback ever again. Love your work!

Sometimes I'd like the ability to pay 10$ to punch people in the face who take your lanes, even when you mark the map where you want to lane and pick first.

Acinixys

How would people nerf Luna if that ends up happening? There is a discussion in Navi vs C9 about how she is extremely powerful at the moment.

I dont really see how Luna can be nerfed without completely destroying the hero

Apart from the retarded rate at which she can break base in the late game shes pretty balanced

PasteyMF

GIFF FEDDBACK

Hair reminds me too much of There's Something About Mary.
Gloves are awkward. They look like a heavy cloth, which doesn't match the airy/wing motif of Vengeful.
Shoulderpads are cool.
Cape in the back at the bottom looks too masculine, almost like it was ripped from an Invoker set.
Kneepads are cool.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Sweet gonna change the skirt and boots some more. I tried to keep the hair a similar silhouette to the original. cause the jiggles are up in the air :p

Hylian7

I hate that A-clicking with Shadow Shaman wards up always focuses them last even if they are in front of everything. So annoying that you have to manually click them to kill them.

3 losses in a row...
Back to back games paired with the same 3 stack... constant feeds.

Third game I auto lock NP instantly... team commences to pick LC, Invoker, Jugg and riki....

I repick Lich. Still not able to salvage it.

And these guys are my MMR..... makes me feel like absolute trash.

ksan

I've played some solo q on a low mmr account (mid 4ks), and I've won all the 10 games I've played in a row (even a couple of games as drunk ksan), I'm starting to think that it's actually people's fault that they are playing with the players that they are.

Oh, wait, I actually though that all along.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
He really needs the mobility for chasing. Sometimes Dash and Bolas aren't enough. The longer he can stick to a target the more consistent his kills will be.

The real reason I prefer the ganking build is because when I look at him I see TA and Storm, not AM or TB. I wouldn't play TA like an afk farm carry, and I don't think Ember should be played like that either.

All the best Embers I've seen in my games have always played proactively in the mid game. The ones that try to be cute farming 5 battlefuries or whatever usually just melt when it comes to late game clashes.

Anyway SCR is on so fuck this scrub ass game.

bro that's what im tryin to tell u goin mass bf's doesn't mean you don't play ganking xin. You gank the shit outta people the second you hit 6 and snowball into your battlefuries off of kills. BF's is the build for both maximum teamfight damage AND maximum farming potential. Once you have 2 BFs + Daedalus (which if you are doing well is around 30 minutes), pretty much anyone under 1000 hp will die instantly. One sleight and the entire enemy team is sub 50% and running around like headless chickens panicking which makes them even easier to mop up.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I've played some solo q on a low mmr account (mid 4ks), and I've won all the 10 games I've played in a row (even a couple of games as drunk ksan), I'm starting to think that it's actually people's fault that they are playing with the players that they are.

If your junk alt is ~4500, what are you at normally.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

Is this drunk ksan speaking?

pompidu

First time playing against Phantom assassin late game, whole team completely wrecked by that hero. up 63 - 30 and lost, with phantom having 28 kills. How do you handle that hero late game?

Hylian7

I don't understand where my bad play sprees come from. I lost mid horribly as Puck to a Pudge so bad that I just abandoned (and got 3 LPQ games for it, thankfully Ability Draft exists for those). What the fuck.

Nirvana

GIFF FEDDBACK

I didn't like the hair at first, but looking at it and imagining it coloured and textured I think it will look really good. The rest of the set looks great as well and although wings seem to be a common feature in all of the new Venge sets, I like that this is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom