• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

so whats up with this dreamleague business? Is this the next big tournament? Like I swear, every day is a new tournament and there are like hundreds of them.

so whats up with this dreamleague business? Is this the next big tournament? Like I swear, every day is a new tournament and there are like hundreds of them.
It's a big deal because it's the first real usage for tournaments not the international to have stuff like compendiums and the fantasy teams and stuff.

Plus good teams and good moneys.

Razzer

The basic idea seems to be that with a second meepo at level 3 his early game impact without items is much better. Come mid game he can catchup via his jungle farming. Of course, it relies on someone as good at the hero as notail so that execution is perfect.

Hupsel

Man if I could last hit half as good as those guys... :(

In other news... Heroes of the Storm will be inviting some players soon: "We’ve been hard at work on Heroes of the Storm since you last got your hands on the game at BlizzCon 2013 and we’re gearing up to invite a very limited number of players to join us in an initial phase of infrastructure and technology testing that we’re calling the Technical Alpha. In the meantime, there are a few important details that everyone may want to keep in mind as we prepare to enter this very early Alpha testing stage".

Razzer

Yep, playing out similar to the pubs earlier. Poof is honestly enough to farm a quick blink that you don't need lane farm. He'll go for hex next if they were anything to go by.

Shame about that fight though...

ViviOggi

cc7deda507318807x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom