• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Dem games where everything goes perfectly as a clockwerk

hpwhRcu.png

Acinixys

I complained earlier in the thread that Pudge is a piece of shit hero who brings nothing and loses games

v91jNek.png

It fucking happened again.

He literally only died to Viper and Spec by going in 1v5 when i asked him not to multiple times

They got super super fed and although we managed to push to thier T4s and almost win, a team cant do shit playing 4v5 (Pudge was useless all game)

We wiped them mutiple times, but you cant carry dead weight vs such a fed Spectre

Demoli

That Doom was unconsequential throughout the entire game, why the hell would you doom bat after lasso was used, just doom slardar or dazzle.

Red UFO

Honest question: how do you fight bloodseeker? Every game I play against a bloodseeker he just fucking wrecks without fail.

I complained earlier in the thread that Pudge is a piece of shit hero who brings nothing and loses games

v91jNek.png

It fucking happened again.

Spectre

pudge is a worthless hero and the amount hes first picked witha trigger finger astounds me, specially when you cant play him. Pudge players just pick him even when you called mid with a puck or bat, its annoying as hell.

Same with Axe and Bloodseeker, worthless heroes in ranked.

Radec

Navi lazy to tp back so they let fnatic teamwipe them for free ride to fountain.

Meepo did alot of work for fnatic than Doom and Veno combined.

Sibylus

Banned
Support Meepo wasn't the problem that game, Doom and Sven did far less for them.

Honest question: how do you fight bloodseeker? Every game I play against a bloodseeker he just fucking wrecks without fail.
Carry TPs, counter with silences, don't try to counter his ult with BKB (it damages through it), don't farm in compromising situations that will take you below half health.

Razzer

It wasn't the Meepo that lost that. In fact he did pretty well. It was the succession of fights in the T1 areas where Doom and Sven did diddly squat that fnatic lost.

Edit: Great minds Bo!

Razzer

Gem on meepo exclusively for dewarding? Seems like kind of a big investment.

It's actually bugged right now so that sometimes you don't lose it when you die as meepo. I think it might be if the clones are killed rather than the main one.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
He was playing the 4 though, how much can you really expect against two bkb carries 20 or 30 minutes into the game? I thought he did really well early on.

Not saying he wasn't playing great, just that with the lineup Na'Vi had Meepo ending up getting stomped.

Its top 6 to finals and I'd think NaVi, Alliance and Cloud 9 are the only locks. I hope Empire and EG make it

I think F'natic will be in the finals as well. This game wasn't really an indication of what they can accomplish.

Radec

It's actually bugged right now so that sometimes you don't lose it when you die as meepo. I think it might be if the clones are killed rather than the main one.

Yep. You have to kill the main for the gem to drop. BigDaddy was playing that earlier before this game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The ASUS DL ticket is 10$ and you get zero cosmetic items?

Cosmetic items will likely come out in the next few days (Likely tonight), something on Valve's end is holding them up. You will get a Hud, a Loading Screen, a Battle Bonus, and once a few more ticket sales happen, we will get a Pudge "Chain Saw", and an Invoker set (Though the Invoker set won't be given out until the end of the month).

No pictures of what they look like though. They are going to have an entire TI3 style compendium with stretch goals for Dreamleauge.

TUSR

Banned
Cosmetic items will likely come out in the next few days (Likely tonight), something on Valve's end is holding them up. You will get a Hud, a Loading Screen, a Battle Bonus, and once a few more ticket sales happen, we will get a Pudge "Chain Saw", and an Invoker set (Though the Invoker set won't be given out until the end of the month).

No pictures of what they look like though. They are going to have an entire TI3 style compendium with stretch goals for Dreamleauge.

Oh yeah the whole Fantasy League.

Bought.

shira

Plus an extra bonus for changing the price schema.
dont like this team by navi.

Stomperino

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody know the in-client league ID for Dream League so I can auto spectate them?

BearPawB

Banned
Does it still work that if i watch in twitch i am eligable for item drops? is that an every tournament thing, or just a TI thing?

Anno

I missed out on TI3 - how exactly does the Compendium stuff work? Or is it just not implemented yet? Seemed like would be something interactive to some extent.

Great games by Na'Vi. The more chaotic and the more blink daggers the better they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom