• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Well, you also were only able to start selling it a few days ago. And loading screens don't drop.

lina_ember_crane_large.fb12cb821bb679b5c754c2adec03ba1523e2e268.png

My ping's been up on US East for ~2 months. Comcast. From ~20 ping to ~70.

Heh, I wish that was it. My normal ping is about 100-150 to the Dota Servers, and I'm going up to 300 on US West random nights. God damn AT&T. (Though one annoying this is all 3 ping tools give different numbers)

mfaex

Heh, I wish that was it. My normal ping is about 100-150 to the Dota Servers, and I'm going up to 300 on US West random nights. God damn AT&T.

Definitely not complaining, but I was spoiled rotten for a long time. Not even sure if that's not a problem on my end, but it started rising after that long maintenance.

Milabrega

Sunsfan is a REALLY good caster. He should do it more often and in real games too. He has good enough knowledge and sure makes some good puns. He needs somebody like Synderen for real knowledge tough. Good team, should be on TI4 panel.

Yep, they already propelled themselves to my favorite casting combo in the field.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
man synderen is such a good caster. his analysis is informative and he's funny

Yeah, Synderen + Sunsfan are pretty much my favorite casting duo right now. Sunsfan's play by play is pretty solid considering he doesn't cast that much and his jokes/sounds are just flat out hilarious. Synderen complements him perfectly with some expert analysis and he also plays along with the jokes pretty well.

synd + sunsfan for ti4 plz

Heh, I wish that was it. My normal ping is about 100-150 to the Dota Servers, and I'm going up to 300 on US West random nights. God damn AT&T. (Though one annoying this is all 3 ping tools give different numbers)
I have this problem, lowest ping i've had is around 200, dota is almost unplayable. Although, I cant tell if it's my shitty internet or dota servers, I think it's just my shitty internet; my ping's between 20 and 1000 around night time.

Acinixys

I had such a fun team of random dudes, and we stomped in ranked All Pick.

Yet...

It just made me even more salty about the other 99 percent of the time when I'm with the asshole/moron/idiot squad.

Hylian, your idea would not stop morons on your team from making moron hero picks. "Oh, we have a jungler and a solo offlaner all sorted out? Lemme just last pick Natures Prophet..."

Imagine if once 2 of a certain "class" were picked, noone else could pick a hero in that class

Eg: Sorry, your team already has 2 carrys/supports/initiators etc, please chose a different hero

gg problem solved vavle pls hire

Sunsfan is a REALLY good caster. He should do it more often and in real games too. He has good enough knowledge and sure makes some good puns. He needs somebody like Synderen for real knowledge tough. Good team, should be on TI4 panel.

1 Daedalus, 2 Daedali

Hylian7

I had such a fun team of random dudes, and we stomped in ranked All Pick.

Yet...

It just made me even more salty about the other 99 percent of the time when I'm with the asshole/moron/idiot squad.

Hylian, your idea would not stop morons on your team from making moron hero picks. "Oh, we have a jungler and a solo offlaner all sorted out? Lemme just last pick Natures Prophet..."
Of course it wouldn't. It would stop the "75 second game of chicken" known as All Pick though.

Edit: Sure, they lose 1 gold per second, but who gives a shit when they counterpick your Skywrath with a Pugna? That's worth so much more than 5 gold for waiting 5 seconds after time runs out. At least they should raise it to 5 gold per second or something.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
GD Studio needs to ditch Shane and get Pflax back. I miss Pflax. :(

Am I crazy for not liking these pudge workshop items? They seem really popular, but the textures look like crap. They are overly detailed and dark, so they just look muddled in the in game shots:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=234381558

The contributor's quality seems all over the place, looking at his past submissions. He also made that really strange Spectre set they just added. But he also made some decent huds, that one Morphling fin set, and the Stoneforge horns, which were nice.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Thacker, I think you should take a good, hard look at the below picture:
8EXb78a.png

This is your overall Luna stat for the 6.80 patch. You need to dial back your ego about ten notches right now. You're at the point in your dota phase where you have a decent understanding of how the game plays, but based off the two replays I watched, your mechanics are not sound and, as much as you complain about your teammates, are a pretty poor team contributor yourself. You'll improve a lot faster if you just concentrate on your own gameplay instead of constantly whining about non-english speakers and "faulty" mmr systems.

tumblr_m7zsj1rdBL1rsy50k.gif

In other news I got up to 4.0 KDA with Luna. It was a long road as she was the hero I kind of starting playing the game with and was ASS but I did it. Next to get Abaddon to 5.0 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom