• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude Abides

Banned
give us a highlight reel

Angry that a criminal record arising out of hitting an ex-gf hurt his job prospects.

Angry that his car got booted when he left it in a store parking lot while he watched a movie. That thread got deleted after he posted pics of some girl he banged with very poorly concealed personal info leading to much hilarity and yet more anger.

minus armor totally takes like 20 to 30 minutes to kick in lots of people dont get that they think it works in fights at like 8 mins

i love you lumi

and quas exort is still good

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Angry that a criminal record arising out of hitting an ex-gf hurt his job prospects.

Angry that his car got booted when he left it in a store parking lot while he watched a movie. That thread got deleted after he posted pics of some girl he banged with very poorly concealed personal info leading to much hilarity and yet more anger.

juicy

Darklord

Banned
Got my first mythical item today. A crafting scroll for Heaven-Piercing Pauldrons. I put it up for $17. :) The most expensive item before that I had was like 80 cents!

Kioshen

these captain's draft games are so good

Indeed they are. These are the very first dota 2 matches I've watched and it's pretty entertaining so far. It made me think that I could enjoy this game but I've watched this thread a couple of days now and I'm not so sure I should jump in.

Demoli

You need silences so badly against Ember.

Any stuns work really, he is nowhere near as difficult to catch as Storm due to the way the remnant speed works.

Which leads me to, is it me or are the fire remnants bugged with Slark's leash and disruptors field? They never seem to walk outside of the leash range/field.

It's weird but I think I enjoy playing on my smurf account more than my actual account. Playing on my smurf account is so relaxing since I don't really care about winning or losing and thus I tend to never rage at my teammates for their mistakes. It lets me just enjoy the game and not worry about other factors. Gonna try doing it more often.

Demoli

I hate when casters talk about Deso bear being something new, you could have always done it, you just need other items first.

Sunsfan is a REALLY good caster. He should do it more often and in real games too. He has good enough knowledge and sure makes some good puns. He needs somebody like Synderen for real knowledge tough. Good team, should be on TI4 panel.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Sunsfan is a REALLY good caster. He should do it more often and in real games too. He has good enough knowledge and sure makes some good puns. He needs somebody like Synderen for real knowledge tough. Good team, should be on TI4 panel.

Seconded

Kreunt

Banned
It's weird but I think I enjoy playing on my smurf account more than my actual account. Playing on my smurf account is so relaxing since I don't really care about winning or losing and thus I tend to never rage at my teammates for their mistakes. It lets me just enjoy the game and not worry about other factors. Gonna try doing it more often.

that what unranked is for

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Anyone in the US having some lag issues lately? I'm getting really bad ping on US west, I'm guessing its some ISP routing issue though, since US East is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom