• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Thacker, I think you should take a good, hard look at the below picture:
8EXb78a.png

This is your overall Luna stat for the 6.80 patch. You need to dial back your ego about ten notches right now. You're at the point in your dota phase where you have a decent understanding of how the game plays, but based off the two replays I watched, your mechanics are not sound and, as much as you complain about your teammates, are a pretty poor team contributor yourself. You'll improve a lot faster if you just concentrate on your own gameplay instead of constantly whining about non-english speakers and "faulty" mmr systems.

Got home and read this

ib20VaMoFxemNa.gif

Dec

Need to sprinkle some "just as annoying and thread wasting complaints about other people complaining" up in there and accurate.

i like how every time there is an update, there isn't a single update. it always gets followed up by 2 or 3 shitty small updates to fix something. fucking quality control, what is it

bububu it's a beta

Kard8p3

8EXb78a.png

This is your overall Luna stat for the 6.80 patch. You need to dial back your ego about ten notches right now. You're at the point in your dota phase where you have a decent understanding of how the game plays, but based off the two replays I watched, your mechanics are not sound and, as much as you complain about your teammates, are a pretty poor team contributor yourself. You'll improve a lot faster if you just concentrate on your own gameplay instead of constantly whining about non-english speakers and "faulty" mmr systems.

7CAsJm.gif

iPbHibaw0L58o.gif

anbokr wonders where his favorite hero is at > Complaints about solo queue > competitive talk > boken posts > someone spews repressed lol hatred at boken > hats > hongaf private jokes > more hats > complaints about solo queue > new patch > people immediately speculate next hero and how awesome he'll be > anbokr/milkman don't play their favorite hero who was just ported > some nerd complains about troll warlord not having items

The dota gaf thread cycle.

fixt

ElyrionX

will thacker ever return to this thread to face his accusers?

He will probably lurk, waiting for the next person to make a post complaining about the MM system or the toxic community which he can reply to with a snarky remark about the rest of us in here.

Acinixys

nothing crushes the soul quit like people who rush lothars on alchemist, after their 13 min midas

ty 4am dota for giving me retards

again

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
You're right, people in this thread should stop being such apologists just because valve employees like cyborgmatt post here.
I'm so sorry matt

Calm down inkls.
I'll support you soon.
kidding, I'll just feed

this thread's gotten pretty circlejerky. oh no some guy who isn't a professional player was raging. like you people haven't done that before. hurr let me join in on the bashing so i can get some e-cred. durr i'm so good at dota and never get mad at my teammates. look at me

i sure hope that internet person gives me the fucking satisfaction i deserve. herp derp i'm so good at this forum posting thing

gib upboat and commend

edit: i had a bug the other day where i couldn't type "i" but it was on the console. i didn't try uppercase i though. after restarting dota it was fine

Pratfall

This might sound weird but is anyone else unable to type a lower case "i" in game after this patch? It is so strange, I can type an upper case I and my keyboard works fine everywhere else, and the key i have bound to i works in game, but it will not let me type it in any chat window. Think I might be losing my mind.

Hylian7

edit: i had a bug the other day where i couldn't type "i" but it was on the console. i didn't try uppercase i though. after restarting dota it was fine

That happens to me quite often! I try to tell everyone what's happening and I can't ("can't type the letter 'eye'") No idea why it keeps happening.

docbon

8EXb78a.png

nonsense, the real reason people lose is

*spins globe, plants finger on random south american country*

the venezuelans.

i wonder who will be to blame next month. uruguay? ecuador?

Hylian7

the venezuelans.

I've noticed the trends with blaming various countries. Peruvians is in right now, but it used to be Brazilians, Russians, Mexicans, and so on and so fourth.

ElyrionX

Game really should add an indication of the game mode you are queueing for on the Your Game Is Ready dialog box. Got into an AD game the other day because my friend was an idiot and forgot to uncheck the box for AD. Was a complete waste of time.

Acinixys

I've noticed the trends with blaming various countries. Peruvians is in right now, but it used to be Brazilians, Russians, Mexicans, and so on and so fourth.

What? Its ALWAYS Russians

You get Brazilian Russians, Russians Russians, Mexican Russians etc

Ketch

the venezuelans.

It's okay. My MMR is so high I'm entitled to be rascist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom