• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started playing with Steve and some others the other night then I played Wraith Night now I've just bought a Wind
runner
ranger set and now I'm posting here o god what's happening

ACE 1991

It seems to me that the way to win solo ranked MM in my skill bracket (2443) is simply to just hard support. No one else on my team will, and 9 times out 10 no one on their team will. I just played a game as Shadow Shaman with a Crystal Maiden who went double divine rapiers and we still manage to win because I supported the shit out of my team.

manfestival

I started playing with Steve and some others the other night then I played Wraith Night now I've just bought a Wind
runner

RIP Wraith Night, the rares were so good. Those Tribute gifts were the best by far. Also, posting on neogaf =/ playing with neogaf (thank God lol)

Its not a bad idea though, granted I haven't played with anyone here and only play with scrubs from 4chan(they are pretty funny though, even if they feed)

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine

ERA AND H4NN1!? Dafuq happened to muh teaaammm T___T
I hope h4nn1 can ketchup flight just like trixi at ESM one.

runner

I sure hope it was the featherfall set :p

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Shadowfiend mid gets killed by pudge and tusk and blames me for not calling missing

Anyone complaining about missing not being called is insta-muted, so essentially at least one every game. It's such a cheap way to pass the blame, because they would not have done anything differently and would have died anyway. I know because they're in the same shitty skill bracket as I am.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Morphling buys 4 straight Wraith Bands at the start of the game. Undying goes 1-11, rages at me all game for no reason. Furion cliff jungles, dies over and over, ends 0-7 or some shit. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

RS4-

Morphling buys 4 straight Wraith Bands at the start of the game. Undying goes 1-11, rages at me all game for no reason. Furion cliff jungles, dies over and over, ends 0-7 or some shit. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

My kind of game

Would anyone be willing to trade me a Foulfell shard or two? I want them for a few items, and I can reimburse and Artificer's Hammer if need be.

Dude Abides

Banned
Anyone complaining about missing not being called is insta-muted, so essentially at least one every game. It's such a cheap way to pass the blame, because they would not have done anything differently and would have died anyway. I know because they're in the same shitty skill bracket as I am.

Not true. As soon as anyone calls missing I immediately tower hug. Then they push it down and kill me.

Business as usual.

I just noticed I haven't played Dota in almost a month. Oh god and it's almost tax season. I gotta play soon before I have to go on video game lockdown until April 15.
Just do what I do and file them asap after you get the papers. Then no worries.

For someone that adores DOTA and spends most of his waking life on the game, I should spend more time here.

But that means playing less DOTA... hmmm.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Now to play some last minute Wraith Night with no sound and the lowest video settings possible off of a Flash Drive on a school PC!

Yay intel integrated GPU!

B1470B538A45E74326FEC03E0B9136B071389F8F

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
What do you mean by disrupting him? Juking or stuff like OD self-banish?

Him being able to drop rocks behind me and instantly initiate on me is the biggest bummer, because I can avoid existing rocks fine but it basically means I'll die anytime I'm below high ground on the river. After losing a third of my health and possibly ending up underneath his mid tower I'm not going to try to trade damage with him since I'll absolutely lose.

Earth AIDS is hilarious though, I can't even hate.
Self Banish or Banish ES. I just call it disrupt.

You should get a large CS/Deny advantage -> Level advantage -> ES has no mana to combo. With Disrupt you can 50/50 gamble on runes. Just typical OD things with a bonus of cancelling ES's ult with self / ES disruption at the correct timing.

abunai

That pic reminds me of when I used to scrim 6v6 TF2 on a pc that couldn't run it at solid 60 without reducing the game to n64 levels.

manfestival

Übermatik;96083164 said:
Would anyone be willing to trade me a Foulfell shard or two? I want them for a few items, and I can reimburse and Artificer's Hammer if need be.

I was gonna but then I saw how much value it adds to any item on the market... whats the shard for anyways? I only have the one and I kinda want to use it to sell something for higher so I can fund a key for myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom