• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The shard is worth about a Key I think.

Edit: Oh boy, from my Wraith Night game I got a Frozen Bracer of the Frozen Feather. Double Adverbs are the best.

manfestival

The shard is worth about a Key I think.

Edit: Oh boy, from my Wraith Night game I got a Frozen Bracer of the Frozen Feather. Double Adverbs are the best.

wait is wraith night over yet? I have been at work all day and stayed up till like 4am playing that stupid game mode saying to myself "JUST ONE MORE RARE"

I was gonna but then I saw how much value it adds to any item on the market... whats the shard for anyways? I only have the one and I kinda want to use it to sell something for higher so I can fund a key for myself lol

The price doesn't go up much at all. It depends on the item, really, but I just want the 'Corrupted' value to go on some Doom items. Building him up because I have this sword:

0i07bvP.png

Speaking of which, why does it have the tag '69'...?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
wait is wraith night over yet? I have been at work all day and stayed up till like 4am playing that stupid game mode saying to myself "JUST ONE MORE RARE"

Over later today, I think I got this last game tops.

That doom sword has the number 69 since that is Doom's Hero ID.

Razzer

Gotta love when your teammates RQ one by one in a game you could easily win with some coordination.

My epi blinks were getting them all down to a third health or less even after everyone quit. I can only imagine if they had stuck around what we could have done. Oh well gotta love the trench.

After being inspired by IceIceIce's Invoker vods, I tried playing Quas Exort Invoker for the first time in a real match last night and boy was it rough. I was just totally taken out of my element from the start. I lost laning phase to Kunkka first (tried to harass him every time he hit me with tidebringer but he was still doing more damage comparatively), which forced me to abandon my attempt to pick up midas. Over thought on the sunstrikes and whiffed on pretty much all of them as well as failed ice walls left and right. More importantly though, I just don't know what spells I should've kept on cycle. I generally had forge spirits in one slot and coldsnap in another early-mid game but because of invoke's high cooldown early on, I found myself in skirmishes where I didn't have access to the proper spell. My only saving grace was that by the end of the game, once I had access to a full compliment of spells, I was able to contribute better in team fights. Anyways, would really appreciate some tips. Here's the match in case you guys are wondering.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/457143579

I think my mmr dropped super hard at some point or something. I hadn't seen a Pudge in forever and then all of a sudden two in a row. And both in games they had no business being in.

Wes

venison crêpe
Last day of Wraith Night has been a misery for me. Just an endless string of AFKers.

On the bright side I got three mythicals from the last of my fragments. Every cloud and all that...

manfestival

Last day of Wraith Night has been a misery for me. Just an endless string of AFKers.

On the bright side I got three mythicals from the last of my fragments. Every cloud and all that...

I hate you so much... I have yet to find a mythical in this game. In fact, the only mythicals and legendaries I have are purchased. I just want to find mythicals volvo :(

is it too much to ask for?

Nymerio

Anyone complaining about missing not being called is insta-muted, so essentially at least one every game. It's such a cheap way to pass the blame, because they would not have done anything differently and would have died anyway. I know because they're in the same shitty skill bracket as I am.

You know, I actually went back and checked the replay because I thought I may really have fucked up and in retrospect I could really have played better. So I checked that part again and first of all the SF didn't even die and secondly both Pudge and tusk were both plainly visible because they were farming creeps in plain vision and thirdly the SF was fucking around with the courier when the tusk walked into our jungle from our side of the fucking river. I think you could even see his frost ward thingy through the trees before he snowballed in. Overall not my best game but I knew I called missing, I'm really anal about this and often call out missing heroes from other lanes. Fuck that guy, in still mad.

ViviOggi

How is it possible for a 4k+ rated Ember to feed three kills to a Krobelus within 4 minutes, with no ganking involved

You know, I actually went back and checked the replay because I thought I may really have fucked up and in retrospect I could really have played better. So I checked that part again and first of all the SF didn't even die and secondly both Pudge and tusk were both plainly visible because they were farming creeps in plain vision and thirdly the SF was fucking around with the courier when the tusk walked into our jungle from our side of the fucking river. I think you could even see his frost ward thingy through the trees before he snowballed in. Overall not my best game but I knew I called missing, I'm really anal about this and often call out missing heroes from other lanes. Fuck that guy, in still mad.

"omg no miss" is like the sentence baddies throw out immediately after fucking up in order to distract from their own mistake, if there's anything you shouldn't get mad at it's this.

Anony

so i just finished a ranked match, won, 12-6 but my power went out and took too long to r/c and got an abandoned
i think the other team reported me as well due to mad

does my mmr go lower or higher? the screen doesnt show the number anymore and it said i need to play 2 regular games before i can play another ranked match

Demoli

bane counters LD and batrider counters TA

also Silencer counters omni, dazzle, timber

just saying

Saying bat counters TA is like saying Enigma/Magnus counters everything, and the moment Silencer put last word on someone Omni would repel them. Global was pretty inconsequential in that game aswell.

Meanwhile radiance scrws the blink, Timber, Dazzle and omni screw over LC and they had a really strong early game that no hero on the team can punish apart from maybe bane and bat after blink.

Hung_real

Meanwhile radiance scrws the blink, Timber, Dazzle and omni screw over LC and they had a really strong early game that no hero ont he team can punish apart from maybe bane and bat after blink.

oh well Its a pub so anything goes i guess

but Bat does very well versus TA in lane and the slow turn rate + firefly just rekt her refraction charges mid game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom