• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav47

When you spend 500 dollars on a game over a year and a half, you feel the right to complain :p

Five hundred dollars?!

dreams-vs-reality-o.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yes, but see, I already had a battle bonus applied. Since they don't stack, mine just faded into thin air and I am out 99cents

Maybe go though the old one, and see if the new one applies? I dun know, Valve will likely fix it, even if it means just giving out more battle bonuses.

Kard8p3

http://dotabuff.com/matches/458408605

sOLO queue is forever suffer.

I can't support when I solo queue anymore. This puck complained all game about how OP Alch is now(even though I told him IMO Alch is now way more squishier than before.) Timbersaw fed a few times mid game I think by rushing into the enemy team by himself, we got a few good team fights and wiped all or most of them, pushed mid and took 2 towers and rax but my team never finished the job and we got rekt. Maybe if the Puck didn't cry all game and had confidence we could have won :(.

NBtoaster

Feels good to have given up on ranked. It's not fun watching your MMR plummet. Ranked is also a nice quarantine for the angry assholes who think they're better than everyone.

Also nice to play random draft and all random again.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I keep having dooms on the enemy team, its just annoying. They don't win, but I have been eating so damn many. I need a gem that counts how many times I get doomed.

RS4-

God this game, win 11 out of 12 games, then lose 8 out of 10. I should stop partying with friends of friends.

dmshaposv

God this game, win 11 out of 12 games, then lose 8 out of 10. I should stop partying with friends of friends.

Solo que works on a karma based system, I swear.

Oh you won 6-7 games in a row, heres a bunch of shitty 5-6 losses thanks to people abandoning, that one guy who feeds with a carry, sniper/drow/clinkz/viper/weaver drafted by the other team together,e.t.c

GorillaJu

With the filter for the next event finally working, I decided to take a look at what was being made. Some really great stuff. I'm just gonna link the entire page.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...70&browsesort=trend&requiredtags[]=Spring2014

Shame the ward doesn't look more like a ward, pretty nice looking.

There is way too much Japanese/Chinese-influenced stuff for my taste. I love a good bit of eastern art, but looking at the front page, at least half the stuff there is clearly Japanese or Chinese in some way or another.

There is way too much Japanese/Chinese-influenced stuff for my taste. I love a good bit of eastern art, but looking at the front page, at least half the stuff there is clearly Japanese or Chinese in some way or another.

You mean the stuff created to commemorate Chinese New Year shows Oriental influences? That seems like a very odd complaint.

Edit: Also I think some of the contributors might have forgotten to tag their work as Spring2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom