• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
HCGTNfG.png

I think I'm in love. Now for the inevitable game where I get recked and I start hating the hero.

Any comments on late game items? After my aghs I went drums and manta and in the second game I got my AC in the end. Not a huge fan of the manta though. What else could work?

I don't recommend arcanes when you're getting aghs and drums as they will increase your mana pool anyway. I prefer to get treads instead. I think manta is perfectly good on him but maybe you could have gone BKB instead or went crit for damage.

Hayvic

I don't recommend arcanes when you're getting aghs and drums as they will increase your mana pool anyway. I prefer to get treads instead. I think manta is perfectly good on him but maybe you could have gone BKB instead or went crit for damage.

Thanks. Crit sounds fun. Is there any reason NOT to build scepter other than not being able to farm it up? What should you do in that case?

Chris R

Übermatik;103592375 said:
Fair enough. I tend to just play random draft/captain mode/all-pick pubs, almost always with friends. People set themselves 'roads' to 3K, 4K etc., which I don't really get.

I like having a target, so my goal is to improve and get to 3k. Unfortunately it seems to me that the only way there is to learn to be selfish and pick high impact heroes that will win me the game, since trying to play supports in the trench is worthless.

M.D

HCGTNfG.png

I think I'm in love. Now for the inevitable game where I get recked and I start hating the hero.

Any comments on late game items? After my aghs I went drums and manta and in the second game I got my AC in the end. Not a huge fan of the manta though. What else could work?
watch some era tiny get triple rampage ez

Razzer

Man, turns out Sambuca will fuck you up when taken in large quantities. My head is pounding.

Hey guys, kard's friend and resident honorary-gaf streamer travdood is hosting a spring dota 2 tournament with some cool items as part of the prize pool. He's looking for a few more teams to sign up, so if anyone out there has got a team and is brave enough to take on some of 4k+ gaf, here's the sign-up website: http://battlefy.com/travdood/travdoods-2014-dota-2-spring-open/5306b228ca4cc60f1282b36d/teams.

I'm lookin at you team trasher and guidos ;).

This, however, makes me feel a little better. I'd be up for a guidos reunion if everyone else wants to. I learn loads getting carried by you guys. Well, time schedules permitting anyway.

Demoli

Man, turns out Sambuca will fuck you up when taken in large quantities. My head is pounding.

This, however, makes me feel a little better. I'd be up for a guidos reunion if everyone else wants to. I learn loads getting carried by you guys. Well, time schedules permitting anyway.

I'd be down for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom