• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

ok? that's not why they paused

which was what i was talking about

Well what I was saying is when you can't hear anything and see only one person say "Is Steam Down?" you might think that Steam is the reason for the long pause, and not a hardware issue.

GG, get game 2 up ASAP please!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
casting linkens on yourself effectively reduces its cooldown

False.

Transfers the Spellblock passive to an allied hero, which lasts 17 seconds, does not block spells for you and goes into cooldown as soon as the buff blocks a spell, if the 17 seconds pass and the buff has not been used up, Linken's Sphere does not trigger another cooldown.

People cast it for swag.

Raytow

Are you from the superior United States of Europe? Are you okay with replacing me when I inevitably can't make the final? These are the important questions.
I'm from yurop, I want to be in the team, if possible, shitty mmr tho.
In other topic, hoping EG pubstomps C9.

Acinixys

Wow this interview

RTZ is a stone cold boss and EE is an awkward nerd

Poor guy

Twitch has really messed something up

When I watch on their site even on mobile quality i get 5 secs of buffer and 2 seconds of video, but if i watch via any other site i get no lag

bounchfx

Anyone else at the d2l monster event here in Austin? I'm wandering now but will probably sit down for to watch the match in a minute. Let me know if you want to meet up and say hi

Chris R

2ez4rtz.

indeed. also that GRILL clearly wants rtz's D.
(not really)

EE has no time for anything that isn't 2D

Gh4oJQd.png

Jex

Ugh. Just had a 76 minute match because our super farmed hard carry sniper refused to push into their tier 3 until 65 minutes into the game even though he had the items to anhilate their base after thirty minutes.

I have a question regarding LAN's. Is the feed shown at the event in real time or is there a bit of a delay? Reason I'm asking is that if it's real time, isn't it fair to say that the crowd (even inadvertently) would provide information to the players (i.e based on reactions and such)?

Chris R

I have a question regarding LAN's. Is the feed shown at the event in real time or is there a bit of a delay? Reason I'm asking is that if it's real time, isn't it fair to say that the crowd (even inadvertently) would provide information to the players (i.e based on reactions and such)?

Real time, but normally the teams are in mostly sound proof booths with one way glass.

KingKong

iirc thats why teams like Alliance dont do level 1 rosh on LAN, the crowd gives it away too easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom