• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

spk

Does the reconnect button not work for anyone else? I've abandoned 3 games from unstable internet over the last 2 days. Restarting the client doesn't work and neither does connecting via console or restarting steam.

manfestival

i dont understand how I end up with the same idiot two games in a row who purposely fed too. I cant remember how long its been since ive seen someone diving an ancient when t2 tower is still present all by themself. worst luck, thanks for the loss volvo

i dont understand how I end up with the same idiot two games in a row who purposely fed too. I cant remember how long its been since ive seen someone diving an ancient when t2 tower is still present all by themself. worst luck, thanks for the loss volvo
I got stuck in a game with a feeder once. His name was 109.

Renoir

Going out to drink and try to socialize.. Or play Dota..

IIt's going to be among night. I'm try to do both. And suffer twice as much.

Raytow

You know that Oprah gif about you have this gift and you, and you, etc, make it about SB on every goddamned hero on my MMR rank.

Madouu

You know that Oprah gif about you have this gift and you, and you, etc, make it about SB on every goddamned hero on my MMR rank.

hahaha the shadow blade bracket, I found it extremely amusing when I switched from hon. There's something about invisibility that appeals to new players. Although to be fair, shadow blade is way better in this game.

hahaha the shadow blade bracket, I found it extremely amusing when I switched from hon. There's something about invisibility that appeals to new players. Although to be fair, shadow blade is way better in this game.
The only thing I know about HoN is that there seems to be a useless Int Sange/Yasha (and the even more useless giant gold sink that's Sange/Yasha/Int Sword combined).

Is it as useless as I think it is?

The only thing I know about HoN is that there seems to be a useless Int Sange/Yasha (and the even more useless giant gold sink that's Sange/Yasha/Int Sword combined).

Is it as useless as I think it is?

I haven't played in a long time, but I remember Sange was used to make Frostwolf's Skull--which was basically Eye of Skadi. It was actually a nice touch since it made building up to a Skadi a bit less painful.

Sounds to me like you're an s&y hater.

Most people are, even though there are much worse items you could build.

Armaros

I haven't played in a long time, but I remember Sange was used to make Frostwolf's Skull--which was basically Eye of Skadi. It was actually a nice touch since it made building up to a Skadi a bit less painful.

Most people are, even though there are much worse items you could build.

People would get SnY and then disassemble them to later build Manta and Skadi later, because of how the item paths worked for Hon compared to Dota.

Randdalf

Games I win as Mirana: Shoot arrow, miss arrow.

Games I lose as Mirana: 5 second arrows all day, arrows in on invis units, arrows from across the map...

People would get SnY and then disassemble them to later build Manta and Skadi later, because of how the item paths worked for Hon compared to Dota.

Yup, it actually worked nicely. SnY for early-mid game, then have Manta \ Skadi for late game.

Games I lose as Mirana: 5 second arrows all day, arrows in on invis units, arrows from across the map...

And your team probably still calls you shit for missing arrows.

Arol

Whats with the new trolling I'm experiencing.

I can't even play Captains Mode without someone instalocking it and just going afk.

Annoying since it's happened 4 times now. I feel like I'm missing something.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
aight seriously demoli and g.zzz you wasted 30 minutes of our time with rage quits, not cool.

gettin a timeout from future inhouses if i'm hosting this shit shouldn't happen

Nirvana

aight seriously demoli and g.zzz you wasted 30 minutes of our time with rage quits, not cool.

Why ragequit and inhouse? Do you guys play on USW? Been considering joining the inhouse sometime, but living in Australia ping is always an issue.

Chris R

How many different pairs of boots does Drow have?

Also, my team won just now, but if I random viper again I need to repick. Just isn't my playstyle to dive and get everyone to attack me :(

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
So I finally got bored as shit playing Battlfury PA, and I know you guys always say it's terrible, so what do I build? Give me the line of succession all the way to Divine.

Boken

Banned

did u ban 109 for playing football with the enemy fountain instead of dota

ReRixo

Banned
Not a word. We'll find out the price when it goes live in the store.

I'm guessing closer to $30 considering what those item sets look like and what they'll rake in.

If we're using what the items look like as a gauge for the price then it'll be closer to $3
So I finally got bored as shit playing Battlfury PA, and I know you guys always say it's terrible, so what do I build? Give me the line of succession all the way to Divine.

phase > mask of madness > divine

or

phase > helm > bkb > maybe yasha > basher/abyssal > maybe mkb > divine

Phase -> Drums -> Helm of the Dominator -> BKB -> Butterfly

Or some variation of that. You don't really need tons of +dmg items on PA since Coup guarantees big hits, what she needs is survivability and attack speed. I would say there really is no reason to ever get a Divine on PA since no hero in the game will get to the point where they can 1-2 shot you with equal farm (or in most cases better). My ideal 6 slot for PA would probably be Phase, Satanic, Butterfly, Abyssal, BKB, MKB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom