• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Valve will make it easy to ship single heroes to the workshop, or if you will have to do entire game mode mods. Because if you got single heroes and some custom maps you will get some jimmy rigged mixed artstyle LoL port within a week of proper mod support.
I'm waiting for the WC3 port where Omniknight turns into Abaddon half way through the mod inexplicably.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If it's the game I'm thinking about he said that EE was great at farming but his late game decision making was questionable. Not sure if that's what Finalow was referring to or if I have the games wrong.

Yeah, I think that sounds right, the biggest issue I see when I watch envy is he makes some really awful overly aggressive choices. Like what he does would work if it was a less coordinated pub game, but he just gets trashcanned when its vs a team of well practice people all on skype.

I just got a 3 gig update to CSGO, which is prolly what shit on steam

They accidently shipped a build of CSGO from mid 2012 as an update for everyone who owns CSGO. If you managed to actually download the 3 gig update you'll need to redownload the 3 gigs to revert it.

3 gigs to all those players and Steam is brought to its knees. Yikes.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They patched it back to cs go 1.0

No I'm not kidding. Really.

Oh valve.

Also, I like this ascii emot from twitch.

༼ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ (_̅_̅_̅__̅_̅_̲̅F̲̲̅̅I̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅U̲̲̅̅R̲̲̅̅E̲̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_()

Oh valve.

༼ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ (_̅_̅_̅__̅_̅_̲̅F̲̲̅̅I̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅U̲̲̅̅R̲̲̅̅E̲̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_()

Adjusted for 6.80

ViviOggi

༼ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ (_̅_̅_̅__̅_̅_̲̅F̲̲̅̅I̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅U̲̲̅̅R̲̲̅̅E̲̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_()

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] do you have change for a hundred donger bill [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Finalow

I think alliance is going to lose this one.

If it's the game I'm thinking about he said that EE was great at farming but his late game decision making was questionable. Not sure if that's what Finalow was referring to or if I have the games wrong.
yeah that's it, also he bought a rapier.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
TIL you can still hookshot a euls'ed unit. I thought they took out all collision with Euls units when they ported it to dota 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom