• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

Oh valve.

Also, I like this ascii emot from twitch.

༼ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ (_̅_̅_̅__̅_̅_̲̅F̲̲̅̅I̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅U̲̲̅̅R̲̲̅̅E̲̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_()

Unicode emote surely, there's only 128 ASCII characters.

shira

637x358.resizedimage
Wow redmoon, idk anymore

bounchfx

Wow redmoon, idk anymore

much wow!

It's for a popular Korean caster, it's his mascot. We have plenty of other stuff coming that you might enjoy more, don't worry :). That wasn't for america. hehe.
In fact, if you like Shadow Demon, I have a set for him that should be getting submitted within a week or two. It's pretty neat, I think. Concept by Zeidrich.

and yes... I would love for snaggletooth to go in. sigh. It's been so long!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
dam that guidos/trash-cadets run back in the second round guna be so good

i will be watching from afar as i study mind-numbingly boring accounting problems

inkls

Had a really weird bug in a game that just happened. Queue for single draft, game starts and tells me im in low priority and that I won't get battlepoints for this game. I check and there's no indication that I am in low prio (search message was normal, not red) I still got battlepoints at the end of the game and items did drop. What the heck?

Are there any cases where you wouldn't take a stun at Lvl 1 (assuming non-ultimate)? Luna I guess (although that isn't much of a stun)

lion's hex is better than the stun at lvl 1. lasts longer, and the stun deals almost no damage
if you buy an orb of venom on ogre magi, with the slow, you deal more damage
wd maledict can be better lvl 1
aa's q isn't a reliable stun, but it's still a disable. you're sometimes better off getting his e
offlane nyx gets carapace and mid, i usually take the mana burn instead of the stun
gyrocopter's rocket barrage is usually better lvl 1. if you're mid, you can use his e to harass the other mid
axe's q is a disable, but you also don't take it lvl 1. even in a trilane
dragon knight's stun is usually not the spell you take lvl 1
jakiro's icepath was nerfed pretty hard. i haven't played him in the new patch, but you probably don't want that lvl 1
i don't think ember's disable should be your lvl 1 spell also

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
FreeToPlay said:
25% of the sales will be distributed to the players featured in the film as well as the contributors

People are set to get some fat wallets.

I can just imagine Shadow Fiend's remake making its grand appearance during the movie. Afterall, he was in TI1 and it'd be pretty awkward to have him look old and then a month or so later have the entire thing be outdated.

Actually, on that regard, Viper is probably in the video also. Hmm...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I can just imagine Shadow Fiend's remake making its grand appearance during the movie. Afterall, he was in TI1 and it'd be pretty awkward to have him look old and then a month or so later have the entire thing be outdated.

Actually, on that regard, Viper is probably in the video also. Hmm...

I don't think Viper is going to have some huge remake like SF and Veno had, he will likely get the clock treatment of better textures and parts. But yeah, they could unveil a SF remake with the movie.

Something small that would be cool, is if Valve we though the effort to convert the old TI1 replays to the new replay format. It would likely be harder now then it was in the past though.

I don't think Viper is going to have some huge remake like SF and Veno had, he will likely get the clock treatment of better textures and parts.

Probably. A nice new portrait and a shiny new texture and maybe some minor geometry and he'd be fine.

He also had backwards wings before TB made it trendy.

BHK3

Banned
It is literally impossible to reach 4K for me. I had a win streak today, then lost a game thanks to a huge throw by the stupid Clinkz on my team. While we are trying to break the base, Clinkz is off farming for his sixth slot by himself. Instead of actually fighting with us, he goes off by himself and farms all day long late game. We didn't push because we couldn't without him when we had the chance, and we couldn't take the fights without him. G fucking g.

People like him that obviously don't care about their MMR need to not be allowed to play ranked, because they ruin it for everyone else.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/560238044
What's gonna happen when you do reach 4K and then lose and go below it? Do I have to link you a 4.3k rated matche full of idiots?

7uwWv.jpg

This shit phoenix wouldn't stop going after the huskar with slark and Lifestealer when lion wasn't there, our only source of disable(he bought shadow amulet at the end cause we were being fountain farmed). Lifestealer afk jungled most of the game bought orchid and blink, I asked him why and he said "I saw a pro player do it once so I'm copying him". The lion/am/LS were a 3 stack and we were up against a 5 stack, for the first time I lost a number of MMR that isn't 23-25, it was 22 so I assume we werent supposed to win in the first place but then I dont understand what was the point of the match...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom