• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

I'm not too sure how I feel about this set. Vampire Invoker:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=238154515

637x358.resizedimage

Are you sure that's not Liberace invoker?

I'm so fucking old

Would Skywrath be OP if arcane bolt was a bit faster? LIke 600 or something. Just watched a game where wex invoker outran what would have been a fatal bolt all the way to the fountain. Seems lame.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Would Skywrath be OP if arcane bolt was a bit faster? LIke 600 or something. Just watched a game where wex invoker outran what would have been a fatal bolt all the way to the fountain. Seems lame.

It would be a quality of life change but his real problem is survivability and inability to do anything about magic immunity.

Dec

:(

Anybody know of some full game pro player perspectives with team voice chat? I seem to remember watching Synderen doing it once, but his team kind of sucked. Something like the team chat from MLG Columbus but for a full game.

Xboct and Dendi did it a few times.

I remember them playing with Next.kz as stand ins and doing it. It was in the Joindota league.

anyone up for a coaching session. tired of playing alone today. i had a drow ranger on my team at level 13 had 3 wraith bands Boots and power treads.

Normally I dislike Empire and their bot upvoting but this Dread Arcana looks pretty mean, dudududududududu

has custom forcestaff and blink item icons like with thier pudge set???
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237607432
One of the fastest up voted items in the entire workshop, ever. Empire isn't even trying to hide it anymore, valve needs to come down hard on him and his crew.

For reference, this set has 10 times as many votes as the second highest rated set uploaded this week, which is a nice looking Mirana set.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237746120

I don't know if there are even enough voters on the workshop to gain 4000 votes in 3 days. That's double the lifetime votes of the snowdrop set! And more votes than the three virtues sets, which is ridiculous because those sets we're at the top of the list for weeks and this mediocre sk set has beaten it in 3 days.

Renoir

So how you guys link up to play games?
The neogaf chat is always so desolate..
wgn2YEZ.jpg

I'm getting better. Pm me if you want to be friends.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Free to Play movie release
Techies, Pit Lord and Winter Wyvern hero releases
Map editor

Next week is gonna be awesome. :)

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
If we're getting a major patch at all I wouldn't expect Day 1/2/3 announcements. I think those are for seasonal events mainly.

If we're getting a major patch at all I wouldn't expect Day 1/2/3 announcements. I think those are for seasonal events mainly.
There's enough content in the files hunting at stuff to easly fill three days of posts. We've had 4 major updates for Dota 2 since release, half of them have had multiple days, and they were also the most recent two. I can see a day 1 intro + sf remake and leader boards, then techies + minor other stuff on day 2, and a big f2p push on Tuesday as day 3 with cosmetics and the test client for release on Wednesday with the movie.

Nah they try to do those for any and all major patches.

Source: Years of TF2, and their dev day discussions about making communities invested in your game.

Randdalf

I'm guessing Abyssal Underlord and Oracle will be the last two heroes to make it in before TI4? They always like to "stabilise" the meta for a few months before.

I'm guessing Abyssal Underlord and Oracle will be the last two heroes to make it in before TI4? They always like to "stabilise" the meta for a few months before.
I'm thinking Zet will be our last hero, and added entirely alone right before ti4. He's kind of forgettable and has no references anywhere, the only unreleased hero to not be mentioned anywhere or have any sort of data or concept floating around.

After techies it'll be all non cm heroes. So I don't think the order really matters. Under lord and oracle have about the same amount of work done, so I think they'll probably be pretty soon, rather than last.

Zet most likely, we haven't seen anything from him at all.

Abyssal Underlord is probably next!

If it's added in now, there is no chance at all of them being in CM by TI4 anyhow.

edit: b10

Baha

Is there anyway to sell items securely for real money, not steam wallet money?

No, any transaction made outside of steam has an inherent element of risk. You could get a trusted middleman but even then there have been cases of trusted middlemen stealing items. I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't sell an item for cash, just realize that there's a risk you have to take.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I swear to god if these shitty Reddit mother fuckers end up getting valve to somehow totally rework Earth Spirit and he no longer has a knockback remnant stun or remnant silence i'm really going to be fucking pissed. I fucking hate that community.

yeah i'm guna be real 99% of the awful dota changes come directly from reddit

except the lion aghs, that's one of the rare gems

I've never seen anything that would make me think that Reddit has had any effect on any balancing.

Silly client features though? Large impact there, largely positive. So far.

Most of the suggestions there are terrible though.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
So which WK set should i buy on the market again

I think all the existing WK sets are kind of ugly. That one that's getting more attention these days on the community site seemed kind of cool, though.

Just think the bright yellow doesn't work with the dull green hue he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom