• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storage

Still baffling how this top pro teams can throw or get outdrafted(lol C9) so bad against "lesser" teams, do they even care or is just shit happens?
Sometimes shit just happens. Sometimes teams just get caught off guard because the other team does something that is super unconventional

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Any of you guys actually get the notification for the ranked leader board, or do we all collectively suck to much? It seems the cutoff point was around 5.2k, and I don't think anyone here has that.

Hylian7

Arcane boots or power treads on storm?

I usually do arcane

Treads. Storm is a right clicker contrary to what you might think. Yes, Bloodstone is only if you are extremely snowballing, but I find it to be not worth it. You need the attack speed off of your Treads because the idea is basically this:

Zip in > right click > Vortex > right click > Remnant > right click > zip > right click > repeat until dead

Obviously when you have Orchid you should use it as soon as possible. I generally find it best to go Treads > Orchid > BKB > Hex > Whatever the hell else you need

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I may give brew some more play later tonight. I'm guessing getting Druken Haze level 1 and being a jerk is the preferred level 1 skill? Whats a good way to fix the mana issues, bottle and drums doesn't really feel like enough.

Also, anyone else having issues with some of the player tracking items? My Throe is still at 0 EG games viewed, and my Singsing glove didn't track any of the games I watch him get destroyed in.

shira

So good that you made it a self-post and got 0 karma.

sad-alien2.png
sad-alien2.png
sad-alien2.png

zing

Dec

Does anyone remember the game where it was Navi vs. someone and their top hero disconnected as Kuroky lifted him as Rubick. When they resumed Kuroky threw him away from his team and they just left him alive?

Edit: As in, does anyone know the other team, tournament etc.?

Ketch

Al-Burāq البراق is great and also easily recognizable by most arabic speakers. There are many classical arabic names for horses that don't get too much use anymore, I could look into it for you.

Yes, I am a real arab

What does it mean?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I want fantasy points from dat Loda Morph. BibleThump

n0b

I may give brew some more play later tonight. I'm guessing getting Druken Haze level 1 and being a jerk is the preferred level 1 skill? Whats a good way to fix the mana issues, bottle and drums doesn't really feel like enough.

What? No. You get clap level 1, and you bottle crow and get a few levels in stats to fix the mana issues. (they will never be fixed, you can go arcanes if you are just there for your spells though) Minimally you get one level in stats, 3 in clap, and one in brawler before level 6. Some people ignore haze until a lot later, some people get a value point at 8. You don't actually have the mana to cast haze early on despite its cheap cost.

Arol

How do you guys build beastmaster? I've been having success with him lately (5-2 currently) but I'm not sure if it's optional build.

Madouu

What does it mean?

It's classic arabic for lightning, doesn't get much use in modern day to day arabic. It's also the name of a legendary horse that carries prophets according to Islam.

Hmm althought now that I think about it, we do use a variation of burak for lightning in moroccan (bark)

SamVimes

How do you guys build beastmaster? I've been having success with him lately (5-2 currently) but I'm not sure if it's optional build.

You usually get either Blink or Aghs, then the other or necrobook. Sometimes mek or pipe is really good too.

Raytow

I usually do rush Linkens before even getting Boots actually, Shikuchi gives you all the emergency movespeed you need. I go for the mana rock as soon as possible to spam it all day and just try and farm my Linkens. Weaver just takes a little while to be good at anything.
Thanks, the mana stone recomendation went well, still felt like Weaver was very slow unless spamming W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom