• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trasher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

UJBCM7O.png

Razzer

Good game 1. BKB Bloodlust Skywrath is fucking intimidating.

Also, whilst the dieback was funny, 1.09 rocking house with the best hero ever was sweet.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
random question.

What determines the time it takes to tp? Sometimes it's like 2 seconds and other time it's like 5.

The time increases for every additional TP to a given area.
Teleports you to within 575 range of a target friendly building. While channeling, gives 200 range vision on the target and pings your allies' minimaps.

Teleporting to a non-fountain building takes additional time if any allies have also teleported within a 1100 radius of your target within 25 seconds.

Range: Global
Casting time: 3 (5/5.5/6/6.5 for 1/2/3/4 recent allied teleports)

Renoir

this might sound fucked up biut im goin to ask anyway.

When is the best time slot for not running into Mexicans.. Russians..
im on the east coast btw.

Chris R

http://dotabuff.com/matches/565974563

Streak had to end sometime. But my team let me know that it was exclusively my fault for the failure. Nothing to do with the underfarmed Luna, or the person who let BS get so fucking fat, just mine.

edit: Fucking hell, this game was shit. BH was talking shit the entire fucking time.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So much for my thoughts about a day 1 being today.

Oh well, always tomorrow

Day 1 was bound to be Monday, because they always start the events on Thursday. They aren't going to release the update the same night the movie comes out.

What is this False Advertisement, they have stated they are Beyond the Summit for well over a year, and now they are at The Summit instead? Did they go backwards? I demand a refund for my time.

Razzer

And so the students failed to overcome the masters. In other news, what do the other people in Trav's tourney think Gaf is lol?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
As I said...see you in the Grand Finals :D

Great games, been looking forward to playing you guys for awhile to see how I stacked up.

Trasher

Hopefully we put up more of a fight the second go around. More like the first match we played you in where we did the unthinkable against you: took a tier 3!!!!!

Artanisix

Yeah, GG's for sure! You guys were definitely the most challenging - and fun - people to fight this weekend. Hope to see you guys in GF!

Chris R

Ok so I just tested my ping again and it's still ridiculous

Not even sure what to do. I had a great game with Ogre earlier today so this is something recent. Is this something with my ISP or what? I'm in Nebraska so no way both US East/West are this screwed up for me.

It actually might be something with your ISP. I just saw that valve fixed some routing issue people IN Seattle were having with USW. I'm pinging 60ms from fucking Alaska so it would be something I'd bring up with my ISP's technicians.

And Spectre is fun if you get all stompy. Thought sniper was going to own my shit since he was stunning me like crazy but the team finally came back after he got a few ganks in.

Should I be using my ult every time it is up when I have my radiance up or save it for team fight situations?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Seems brew can jungle decently well with Drunken Haze, about as good as low level lycan, decent in a pinch. Tiny can jungle not too honorably in a pinch with level 1 craggy, but its like really iffy, like 4 minute level 3 + bottle with good spawns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom