• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

A bit off topic, but I'm excited as fuck.

I just dodged a match during loading....

BECAUSE I GOT A PHONE CALL OFFERING ME A JOB!

Ketch

A bit off topic, but I'm excited as fuck.

I just dodged a match during loading....

BECAUSE I GOT A PHONE CALL OFFERING ME A JOB!

I think you should turn it down. You'll never make it tor 4k if you have to go to work.

congratulations! That's awesome.

Hayvic

The RNG gods were kind to me just now.
ColIyaZ.png

I love how PA gives you the chance to go ball to the walls aggressive early game more than any other carry. Just skip BF and go to town! I really felt bad about some of the crits I got though, luck was definitely on my side.

Edit: Congrats Hylian. Read your thread about not being able to find any work. It's a great fear of mine now that I'm approaching graduation day. Glad it's starting to work out.

Chris R

I am hype as fuck for Google Fiber (and yes this job is in Austin).

You lucky bastard :(

I'd stream but

a) I suck
b) I have a bandwidth cap
c) My upload is 1 Mbps

Though I hope to move to Seattle at the end of the year, they have it a little better at least, even if the fiber initiative there fell through.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I am hype as fuck for Google Fiber (and yes this job is in Austin).

Congrats dude. I remember reading about your troubles with job prospects, so big fat congratulations on securing that job!!

Even better that it's in Austin and you'll be hopping on the fiber train.
so envious

How about we celebrate the release of Free to Play with some nice new hats and chests instead?

Radiant or Dire. Who will you pick.

Free To Play + Snaggletooth.
Valve pls

I just had a game where I went 21-1 as Riki against a 5-15 Drow mid and throughout the match they whined that his team mates were Mexican so they'd lose. I don't get how people can play so poorly and then still throw out racist excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom