• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys, they updated the Dev boards! I don't mean posted new content, I mean they literally updated the version of vbulletin it uses.

Quesa

Okay quick question: does Shadow Demon's ulti purge Alch's ulti? So like if I casted ulti on Alch, would it nullify his regen?

Fuchsdh

Team Liquid's CEO's name is Nazgul? What a great name for your boss.

Friend: "You think you can get Thursday off?"
Fluff: "Lemme ask my boss"
Nazgul: "SCREEEEEE!"

I'm pretty sure I've made a similar joke at times, but I lol'd at that scree :p

And yeah, what a melodramatic letter. Sounds like he killed a kid and spat on his grave or something.

Boken

Banned
n60Kl77.jpg

DarkMagician-YSYR-EN-C-1E.png

we yugioh now

ElyrionX

That Invoker set is incredibly ugly.

Oh well, at least now I have no reason to be buying the ticket for that tournament.

Edit: It would be so much better if they just gave him a classic round wizard hat and massively trim down the chest/shoulder piece. Speaking of which, why are most Invoker sets so over the top?

A bit off topic, but I'm excited as fuck.

I just dodged a match during loading....

BECAUSE I GOT A PHONE CALL OFFERING ME A JOB!

Congrats Hylian. I remember you being troubled about not finding a job on your offtopic thread.

Now, you will have even less time to reach that 4k MMR.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
http://dotabuff.com/matches/567258946

Pretty good example of how one play can essentially decide a game. The game is relatively even at this point. They've got a set of our rax down, we've got 1/2 a set down. 34-34 on kills. Abaddon overextends onto our side of the river, gets picked off. A fight develops as his team considers trying to save him. Zeus ults, tiny tosses an avalanche, nearly killing 4 of us. He tosses me (Void) but as I land I pop the world's best chrono. Tiny is literally one swing away from an ultra kill, but I've caught them all. Necro manages to pop Mek, and we clean up for the teamwipe. Not too long after, a win is in hand..

Artanisix

http://dotabuff.com/matches/567258946

Pretty good example of how one play can essentially decide a game. The game is relatively even at this point. They've got a set of our rax down, we've got 1/2 a set down. 1 kill up on our side. Abaddon overextends onto our side of the river, gets picked off. A fight develops as his team considers trying to save him. Zeus ults, tiny tosses an avalanche, nearly killing 4 of us. He tosses me (Void) but as I land I pop the world's best chrono. Tiny is literally one swing away from an ultra kill, but I've caught them all. Necro manages to pop Mek, and we clean up for the teamwipe. Not too long after, a win is in hand..

plays of the week worthy. or whatever it's called.

submit dat shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom