• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
there should be a way to see what heroes you've most drafted overall when you're the captain 'cause tusk is definitely up there for me

mostly met with wtf are you doing gg captain shit picks

Now remember next time you get ass-reamed in a pub match: it even happens to pros. Sometimes your team just gets out-picked and outplayed. Don't rage at your teammates; just know the shit happens and will happen to you sooner or later too.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
oh man this ad is hilarious. they are really trying to make a block of ram look good. Its like twenty sweeping shots of a rectangle with pins at the bottom

Artanisix

Definitely revitalized my interest in Tusk, I picked him for a brief period right after 6.79 came out with the offlane changes, now I need to revisit him.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Definitely revitalized my interest in Tusk, I picked him for a brief period right after 6.79 came out with the offlane changes, now I need to revisit him.

He's incredibly lineup dependent, but with the right lane partner he's one of the most brutal heroes I've ever played. Games where I've been a Tusk with a Bristleback or similar hero almost always accelerate out of control early

Hylian7

I just feel like I remember mere months ago everyone said Tusk was garbage and that he does the enemy's initiation for him therefore he's a bad hero.

Razzer

I just feel like I remember mere months ago everyone said Tusk was garbage and that he does the enemy's initiation for him therefore he's a bad hero.

People do like bandwagoning. We've all been guilty of it. Not sure if he was buffed since then though.

Anteo

Wow, that Radiance destroying the VG supports.
Too bad the next fight, going in with smoke the DK had dd, too much splash damage and alliance is routed

Razzer

Nope

Track gold + All towers at 16 mins gave VG a massive advantage

Well yeah, hence holding by a thread. The rosh fight was when they lost the game. Until then VG had the massive advantage but if Alliance could have held them off till Loda got deso then it might have been different.

ksan

Trash play from Alliance, and probably the most boring heroes possible from VG (except for fy, and he played great as well)

G.ZZZ

Tusk's still trash tier. [A] was lucky they stomped because that hero has to absolutely stomp or he become useless extremely fast in midgame.

ksan

Tusk's still trash tier. [A] was lucky they stomped because that hero has to absolutely stomp or he become useless extremely fast in midgame.

It's wrong to say that they were lucky, cause it was practically already a draft win at that point

BraXzy

I really want that Bounty Hunter set to come out from the workshop just so that I can finally socket a tonne of gems like Tracked kills and stuff onto it. Gimmeh t3h it3mZ Volvo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom